skill necklace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skill necklace

Samuel You should make a quest line for Skill Necklace (like the RMS quest line) it would reduce spell leveling times by a lot and would be extremely helpful, especially for spells with long cooldowns like Dark Body or Swift Feet, honestly see no fun in spending days leveling those spells

And if you really wanted to make things more interesting you could make skill neck dura 5, and every time a skill levels it loses 1 dura, for example I level fireball from 0 to 1, 1 dura goes off skill neck, 4/5

Comment

Nice idea but stop levelling the skill at 99% and it's dura is unlimited
      Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

100% agree i recently spent 4-5 day and night afk with a penny wedged in my keyboard, levelling skills such as magic booster and swift feet with high cool down and high exp to level.

i know we have knowledge torch but they are fine for some skills, useless for others.

its just no fun afking and not playing!

i theory crafted why not make all skills take say 2 hrs to level, so if it has a long cast delay it requires less exp shouldn't be too hard to do the math and update i assume.

my 2 cents from recent experience anyway!

Comment

On a private server where levelling has been made piss easy...Why are we even having to level skills?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAUser View Post
            Nice idea but stop levelling the skill at 99% and it's dura is unlimited
            I didn't think of that
            Might say that knowledge torches are meant to be a part of the game and that there's knowledge torches in the gameshop and that people can spend game gold on the knowledge torches in gs, but honestly how many people on this server bought knowledge torches from the gameshop? Were even 10 bought from the gs the last month?
            Or Samuel you could just increase dura of kts to say 20 and gs ones 50 wouldn't be as good as a skill necklace but still an improvement
            Last edited by Christinne2; 04-09-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Christinne2 View Post

I didn't think of that
              Might say that knowledge torches are meant to be a part of the game and that there's knowledge torches in the gameshop and that people can spend game gold on the knowledge torches in gs, but honestly how many people on this server bought knowledge torches from the gameshop? Were even 10 bought from the gs the last month?
              Or Samuel you could just increase dura of kts to say 20 and gs ones 50 wouldn't be as good as a skill necklace but still an improvement
              Were 10 bought in the last 3 years?? Lol, I didnt even notice they were in GS until u said xD

Comment

Make knowledge torch like an amulet that ticks down per every skill cast?

That fixes your DarkBody/others issue.

Hyd - 57 Tao
                Death - 56 Sin
                Icer - 70 Monk

Comment

Originally posted by Hyd View Post

+1 nice idea. KT's would take u further each night while you afk it

Comment

Originally posted by Hyd View Post

+1 good solution would make it much more efficient!

Comment

Working...
                    X