Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Plans - High Tier

Hello Samuel

Any plans for higher tier future stuff? There needs to be more to aim for. At the moment the ones in my guild over 60 do still level but are getting bored of it, mainly as there is nothing to level for other than 65 armours.

Are you planning on adding any 65/70+ caves any time soon? New hunting areas / bosses / items ect?

The ancient caves and recent updates all help us boost up but we need something to aim for/look forward too.

I have enjoyed it up untill recently since returning but its feeling abit stale like before again.

Hopefully you have some ideas.

Even revamping old caves to suit the server would be cool.

--BDD to a 60/65+ zone would be decent. Increase all bosses/mobs to make it worth while going and fun. (Would really improve guild hunting/fights)

--Make 58+ Gear More popular in boss drops. Either people really hoard them or they just never drop, never really see any in TM or being up for sale.

--PT - Make this a 60+ Zone? MTK is a really good boss but its drops have always been pretty aids. Make it a 60+ zone with the boss being useful for group/guild hunts (PSC is already a noob zone in that area, if you are worried about it being removed as a leveling zone, make Oma Lair More obvious and make it match the current PT specs)

-- Numa Ruins other than that random few weeks of people boosting in there its always appeared/felt pretty useless. Make it worth while to go there again and make it a great hunting area.

Most of the current Stuff is for 0-55 then it becomes very very easy. Instance bosses can be a challenge if you go on extreme for soloing (for some not all) but theres really not that many challenges on the server.

You have a decent player count again. Lets get some work done. You don't even necessarily have to add new content just revamp some current content so it's actually worth going to/gets used.

Some of us have good ideas and they yes will take time to implement but not that difficult.

Make Chrons Great Again

The big hunting grounds like BDD ect will bring back guild fights galore.
    Rekt

Make Chronicles Great Again
    Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

Lots of good ideas there jack. I would like new content addded yeah but let's hope it's not at the rates the current 60+ kits drops because that's in itself is a complete joke. Pretty much impossible to get a 65 full kit unless u spend serious amounts of rl cash. There's also a shit ton of current content that needs fixing and opening up. 95% of the server have never seen cursed witch. Mystery cave needs to be open 24/7. Mir items need a lvl70 stat adjustment. Fix this shit delay after RT. Bdd revamp is a wank idea. Everyone knows the cave and the bosses and how to kill them and get thru the cave really fast. What u need is something else like trolls or Kera that's super fkin hard and nobody has seen the caves before nor the bosses.

Comment

I think to make the game fun/worth while again need to start adding/revamping caves that are actually group huntable only. Make the boss drops worth going for, will encourage group hunts and guild fights over them, will give people something to look forward too and get more items in the game, Simple ideas that will really help the server last.
      Rekt

Comment

0 65 weapons and 1 Odin bracelet from 6 months of camping taganda/frozen princess regularly in Spartacus I think says all you need to know about the 59+ droprates.

Comment

There's a cave in game right now that takes a grp to kill. Yet it doesn't get killed because it's too hard. Can't really add new content when old content is still too hard to kill once a day let alone every rs

Comment

Originally posted by Thai View Post
            0 65 weapons and 1 Odin bracelet from 6 months of camping taganda/frozen princess regularly in Spartacus I think says all you need to know about the 59+ droprates.
            Needs improving massively
            Rekt

Comment

Jan - March teamsaken drops. 4/5x level 60 weaps, 2x 65 weps (both war). Over 20x 58-60 items - 4x dc rings, at least 5x sc rings, 6+ Mc rings. Quite a few braces and necks.

63-65 items - 2x sc 64 ring, 4x Mc 64 ring, 1x dc 64 ring. 2x 65 dc brace, 4x Mc 65 brace, 2x 65 sc brace. 2x 63 dc neck, 1x 63 mc neck, 3x 63 sc neck. More 60/65 armours, books and gems then I can count (still got 2x storage charas full of em).

This was when we got all the tad/fp/ kraken/shen for 3months (Might of been a bit longer can't remember when we all quit?). Someone's either telling pokies, incredibly unlucky with drops or drops have been nerfed. Taken straight from my list of drops/who they were given out to.

A good day at fp and tad we'd get 6x 58+ items (mainly armours). Kraken use to shit out items, could easily get 4 55+ items a kill and plenty of books. Weps very rarely dropped and had more 60+ weps from shen. Use to piss out 60/65 armours and at least 6 HA in jan before that got ninja nerfed then lucky to get 1 a month.

In that time with drops, everyone donating marbles for gems, sharing items, everyone pitching in gold to buy nice itemd, and bene projects between the guild we managed to make -

6x luck 7 wizzies (all a round 100 mc unbuffed), 4x luck 7 speed 7 monks, 3x luck 7 slow 4/5 sins, 2 high dc archers (luck 3/4 cos bows are disgusting to beme up). 2x luck 7 speed 7 wars ( 1x sowg, 1xd sword) + 2x high dc wars speed 7 (no smash shit, bounds or shit like that). 3 high sc tao, with a separate high agil kit.

That was just team and not the items forsaken had (they got more then us, due to more numbers in their guild)
              Last edited by Iluvmeer; 09-09-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah we had 'plenty' of 64 rings etc, just the 65 bracelets and 65 weapons never ever dropped.

but still.. 1 Odin ring in 3 months and less 64 rings in total than you can count on two hands? When you have 20-30 level 65+ who all at the very least want a basic pair, and really everyone needs the chance to gem them too.

I've never seen a forsaken member with a 65 weapon who isn't one of the small group who hunted kera themselves.

everyone gets luck7 so easy because benes drop by the bucket load, speed7 or slow 7 is easy now too on the dirt cheap orbable 50-52 items. I've seen Atleast 10 luck6 or 7 weapons made in the 3 weeks I'd been back since April that would've been considered 'endgame' weps last year. But because this has been happening consistently for over a year with no noticeable change in 59+ kit the effect of having shiny weapons and instance made kit has worn off on most, they want the real items that don't drop much.
                Last edited by Thai; 10-09-2017, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Stop crying drops are fine
                  /pukks
                  Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

Yeah we had 'plenty' of 64 rings etc, just the 65 bracelets and 65 weapons never ever dropped.

but still.. 1 Odin ring in 3 months and less 64 rings in total than you can count on two hands? When you have 20-30 level 65+ who all at the very least want a basic pair, and really everyone needs the chance to gem them too.

I've never seen a forsaken member with a 65 weapon who isn't one of the small group who hunted kera themselves.

everyone gets luck7 so easy because benes drop by the bucket load, speed7 or slow 7 is easy now too on the dirt cheap orbable 50-52 items. I've seen Atleast 10 luck6 or 7 weapons made in the 3 weeks I'd been back since April that would've been considered 'endgame' weps last year. But because this has been happening consistently for over a year with no noticeable change in 59+ kit the effect of having shiny weapons and instance made kit has worn off on most, they want the real items that don't drop much.
                    Not played for a long time, so fair does if everyone's rocking maxed out 55 kit. The list above is just the team side when we was allied with forsaken, not even half the drops, they got more of the items.

I get where your coming from if the servers at a stage where everyone's maxed out in 58- gear. But at the same time 63+ stuff is the best you can get, even if he made them drop twice as much it'll be the same situation in 3 months.

The server obviously needs another big patch/new island with new gear. Then make the 63-65 items drop more. With 68-70 gear being the new rare and hard to get items. Like they do with every single mmorpg on the planet.

The problem ​​​​​is sam obviously couldn't care less any More, as it stands chronicles is a massive waste of time, unless anything new is on the horizon. Why people are playing with nothing coming out in the future is beyond me. Its like getting a job and being paid 40 hours, then working the rest of the year for free lol. There's no future plans so it's going to be 6 months of grinding tad/fp/krak for the same old items, to gem up and try and get silly stats just to get an extra dc or sc.

I'm in no way trying to slag off/ insult any players. I'm 100% blaming sam. Its just a matter of time till Jamie's new server, who whoever's for that fact comes out. Then it's back to a 20 user count.
                    Last edited by Iluvmeer; 10-09-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Two 65 war weapons? In Jan-march? Unless these got broke without ever being worn then ur chatting shit

Comment

And what the fuck are u talking about everyone is maxing out in 58-60 gear?????? Most people are lucky to even have one item. Look at all the top tier players, they all use their maxed out 51 orbed kit and 55-57 items. Only a handful of people have maxed out 58-60 kit and nobody has maxed out 65 kit.

Comment

Also 58-60 neckys do not exist so more shit ur talking

Comment

Are those 3 messages aimed at me?

1. Might of been the 60 wep? The same sword aso was stood in BW for a couple days showing off. Smashed spart in at shen and same one dropped given to mirt, then a few days later another 1 dropped and sonofthe got it.

2. Really don't get that post, never said the servers in maxed gear, I've not logged in for months lol. I said I get Harry's point IF the server was in maxed gear. Learn to read dude Jesus..

3. When have I said 58-60 necks exist. Typo/ auto correct if I have

Comment

[QUOTE=Iluvmeer;n50293]

Jan - March teamsaken drops. 4/5x level 60 weaps, 2x 65 weps (both war). Over 20x 58-60 items - 4x dc rings, at least 5x sc rings, 6+ Mc rings. Quite a few braces and necks.

63-65 items - 2x sc 64 ring, 4x Mc 64 ring, 1x dc 64 ring. 2x 65 dc brace, 4x Mc 65 brace, 2x 65 sc brace. 2x 63 dc neck, 1x 63 mc neck, 3x 63 sc neck. More 60/65 armours, books and gems then I can count (still got 2x storage charas full of em).

This was when we got all the tad/fp/ kraken/shen for 3months (Might of been a bit longer can't remember when we all quit?). Someone's either telling pokies, incredibly unlucky with drops or drops have been nerfed. Taken straight from my list of drops/who they were given out to.

A good day at fp and tad we'd get 6x 58+ items (mainly armours). Kraken use to shit out items, could easily get 4 55+ items a kill and plenty of books. Weps very rarely dropped and had more 60+ weps from shen. Use to piss out 60/65 armours and at least 6 HA in jan before that got ninja nerfed then lucky to get 1 a month.

In that time with drops, everyone donating marbles for gems, sharing items, everyone pitching in gold to buy nice itemd, and bene projects between the guild we managed to make -

6x luck 7 wizzies (all a round 100 mc unbuffed), 4x luck 7 speed 7 monks, 3x luck 7 slow 4/5 sins, 2 high dc archers (luck 3/4 cos bows are disgusting to beme up). 2x luck 7 speed 7 wars ( 1x sowg, 1xd sword) + 2x high dc wars speed 7 (no smash shit, bounds or shit like that). 3 high sc tao, with a separate high agil kit.

That was just team and not the items forsaken had (they got more then us, due to more numbers in their guild)[/QUOTE

was gonna say I think you've confused blade of hades with executioner blade. Easy mistake to make I suppose lol.

Quite a few bracers and neckys. That's wot u said in ur 58-60 gear section.

Comment

Working...
                              X