Zzzzz

Samuel

mhmmmmm lol!!

come on Samuel
      Rekt

Make Chronicles Great Again
      Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

Comment

Server team always go on about people catching up for reason instances are in. The drop rate of the top gems to allow people to catch up ain't great. Why not improve real bosses.

Make 52 tier gear drop in BDD / WT / ZT etc along with chance of top gem.

Make a new BDD type cave aimed at 55 +

Make a instance that opens one time a day without respawning mobs that is public. Make this boss drop well and it would hopfully be contested often opening at around 8pm ;p

Comment

the real bosses need massive improvements all over. From low to the very highest. Terrible drops/drop rates for where the server is now
          Rekt

Make Chronicles Great Again
          Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanJack View Post
            the real bosses need massive improvements all over. From low to the very highest. Terrible drops/drop rates for where the server is now
            Yep this!
            People are already giving up and leaving because they are realising 58-65 kit is pretty much unobtainable

Comment

Originally posted by Pukks View Post

Yep this!
              People are already giving up and leaving because they are realising 58-65 kit is pretty much unobtainable
              You've got two 64 rings ++stats, two 65 braces ++stats, a luck7 65 wep and whatever else. You only want things changed so that you can farm more of these items so you can gem them further and still have your fallback 60+ items if they break.
              Originally posted by Lkira
              put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

Comment

I have two 64 rings which I bought off titch. I have no 65 bracers. I have a 63 necky I bought. I have killed a hell of a lot of krakens Keras tads fps since march when most people stopped playing. In that time I think I've had one jade ring one jade brace and 3 jade helmets that all broke.

Comment

Don't get me wrong we've had a few Odin items and a few blood diamond items but nowhere near enough to keep a 150+server flourishing.

Comment

Why are so many of u against any changes whatsoever anyway? Justauser badboy setheus ^_^ (tori)
                    everyone would benifit????? It's not as if I have sole access to these bosses Is it? It is the fact u don't like doing anything other than soloing instances and u don't want anyone else to have anything or progress?

look how the servers been doing since the peronipatch2.5.1

Comment

No one is objecting to changes to benefit the majority of the server, it's just that all of your arguements revolve around the fact you're just in it for yourself.

I always found the game much better when rare items were rare. When there was 1 or 2 heaven armours ingame. When J Maces were rare as fuck. This server has always just over flooded the game with items, it's as though the GMs could never set up their drop rates correctly. It never helped that people begged for everything to be given to them on a plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pukks View Post
                        Why are so many of u against any changes whatsoever anyway? Justauser badboy setheus ^_^ (tori)
                        everyone would benifit????? It's not as if I have sole access to these bosses Is it? It is the fact u don't like doing anything other than soloing instances and u don't want anyone else to have anything or progress?

look how the servers been doing since the peronipatch2.5.1
                        I'm not against 'any changes whatsoever', but I am against changest that you suggest which are biased. I'm not fully against the suggestion to amend drops, but obviously the items you're advocating aren't 'unobtainable', as you claim they are.

I've also just spent the past 3? hours? fighting you at various bosses, so you've (once again) proven your posts are mostly full of tripe and should be taken with several pinches of salt.
                        Originally posted by Lkira
                        put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

Comment

On a positive note, there was just a massive 2 hour fight again, with about 40 people there and 4 different guilds at one point.

Was great fun all round, server is still attracting players.

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoy View Post

I'm not against 'any changes whatsoever', but I am against changest that you suggest which are biased. I'm not fully against the suggestion to amend drops, but obviously the items you're advocating aren't 'unobtainable', as you claim they are.

I've also just spent the past 3? hours? fighting you at various bosses, so you've (once again) proven your posts are mostly full of tripe and should be taken with several pinches of salt.
                            Was a very good 3 hrs for a dead server Good fights all. And the way gems etc works. For sc / dc users its a nightmare to get kit that outstrips 50-55 kit. Because 50-52 kit you can gem 3 acc then dc orb. on 55 kit you can't so you have to go +6 with gems. Obviously 55 kit isnt rare so you can break as many as you like. 60+ is very rare so 9/10 items that drop end up broke trying to make it worth wearing compared to 50-55 kit thats fully upgraded. Doesnt effect me Ima wizz +3 I'm done, but for sin/warr/monk fully upgraded DC gear is either unobtainable or goin take a long time to get. Peroni has nicekit but as others pointed out. We farmed top bossesfor months with no interuptions. Think you all not what sad geeks we are and how many hours we play. We didnt miss many r/s believe me. And was very lucky with gems also.

Comment

How was my post biased in any way shape or form for myself? I said nowhere near enough 65 kit drops. I didn't say plsssss up all monk item drops pls gm love u long time make me top best player. I said ALL 65 kit is too rare. Your just fishing for another arguement. How's holly progressing with her maths?

Comment

And things like boosting Mir kit stats which I'm sure u will object against purely because I have some of the items even tho they clearly need adjusting for the best of the server, because u don't have any u will once again say I'm biased when in fact ur the biased one because u can't see past the jealousy

Comment

Working...
                                X