Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Plans - High Tier

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Samuel
    War/arc weapons need a lot more base DC, compared to other weapons they are a ball ache to bene up.

    Set the max dc of any weapon base to max difference @a 50 cap.

    If you truly don't know how bene's work Samuel...

    They work in tiers, 0-4 ...5-8...9-13... it's all about the base to max dc difference (Mage staff low dc gap -tier 1 easy to luck up)

    The chance (made up) from 6>7 would be 1/130

    (Every bene has a 1/20 chance to curse @w/e luck) so its 1/20 curse vs 1/130 luck+

    Say a 65 war wep is 5-99 ...=94 dif )(tier 24 so very hard to luck up
    The chance (again made up) from 6/7 would be 1/1300 due to it being tier 24.
    Which leaves it

    1/20 curse vs 1/1300 luck+

    Obviously i don't know your exact formula 6>7 on tier 1-24 but ik it's fucking insane when the dc gap heightens-take a look at it yourself if you can...

    Making monks/wiz superior when it comes to 60+ weapons as a warrior won't ever see luck 7.
    You'll see the difference, use 100 benes on a lvl 65 wiz wep, then 100 on a war wep.


    It's late so if i've made a mistake i'll correct it in the morning

    Ik people will disagree, good xD

    TLDR?

    Cap the base to max difference on weapons at 50!



    Originally posted by Pukks View Post
    And things like boosting Mir kit stats which I'm sure u will object against purely because I have some of the items even tho they clearly need adjusting for the best of the server, because u don't have any u will once again say I'm biased when in fact ur the biased one because u can't see past the jealousy
    If this was the route, i'd prefer a dark evil mir set, with a new evil MIR for higher levels, better AI to stop 1 class solo'ing.
    Easily done Gm's
    Last edited by JustAUser; 22-09-2017, 02:08 AM.
    Originally posted by Rev

    It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

    Comment


    • #32
      Yeh agree with that I spose it's all right

      Comment


      • #33
        I don't think base Dc affects benes.. just top end. Otherwise items like masterbow/blades/kobals would be significantly easier to luck than say a gold tiger axe but they aren't at all

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Thai View Post
          I don't think base Dc affects benes.. just top end. Otherwise items like masterbow/blades/kobals would be significantly easier to luck than say a gold tiger axe but they aren't at all

          I couldn't agree or disagree tbh as the only wep i can fall bk on is the master blades

          If this is true, i guess warriors/archers end game will lose out..and benes would need editing/new formula

          We need a dc 99-100 wiz wep mc 0 to test it out on lol.

          My fix was hopefully a base dc boost. seems more complicated if this is true ;l
          Last edited by JustAUser; 22-09-2017, 11:35 AM.
          Originally posted by Rev

          It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

          Comment


          • #35
            You still couldn't get accurate results though, due to the randomness.

            I've made luck7 fates in 600 benes.
            I've made luck7 razors in 320 benes.

            Though we do see more luck7 wizard weapons and they appear to be 'easier' to create.

            I'm sure that Sam wouldn't have a clue about the coding on them anyway.

            Every class should have an equal chance to luck up their weapons, even if you made the odds harder the higher in luck you go. ie Luck 0 = 50% chance of luck, 20% chance of no effect, 30% chance of curse ........ luck6 = 10% chance to luck, 40% chance of no effect, 50% chance of curse.

            Comment


            • #36
              I, rng can strike but general rule of thumb you'd see the 98-99 dc go luck 1-4 20x more than the 5-99 one. (Providing it's base)

              If not a 0-4 vs 0-94 test would be needed

              I know rng can strike on the occasional bene or two but long term you'll 100% notice the difference.

              I notice it between a dark mage staff tht bounces 1-4

              Compared to exe blade which bounces -1 to +2

              Regardless of what Samuel says warriors and archers get bum fucked, if a base dc boost doesn't help the situ+ you're correct Thai and with no coder it won't ever be fixed. Blag
              Last edited by JustAUser; 22-09-2017, 12:02 PM.
              Originally posted by Rev

              It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Pukks View Post
                And things like boosting Mir kit stats which I'm sure u will object against purely because I have some of the items even tho they clearly need adjusting for the best of the server, because u don't have any u will once again say I'm biased when in fact ur the biased one because u can't see past the jealousy
                You can rest assured I'm definitely not jealous...lol.
                Originally posted by Lkira
                put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by JustAUser View Post
                  I, rng can strike but general rule of thumb you'd see the 98-99 dc go luck 1-4 20x more than the 5-99 one. (Providing it's base)

                  If not a 0-4 vs 0-94 test would be needed

                  I know rng can strike on the occasional bene or two but long term you'll 100% notice the difference.

                  I notice it between a dark mage staff tht bounces 1-4

                  Compared to exe blade which bounces -1 to +2

                  Regardless of what Samuel says warriors and archers get bum fucked, if a base dc boost doesn't help the situ+ you're correct Thai and with no coder it won't ever be fixed. Blag
                  I don't see any long term effects of base Dc helping to luck, good example being lucking bows which have high base DC and the masterblades. Tens and tens of thousands of Benes combined yet they're no easier to luck than fenrirs which have next to no base.

                  We got the first 65 warr wep drop in NeXGeN and before I handed it in I put a musclering on cntroublemaker to wield it and used the 750 benes I had in store, got luck3 four times that was it lol.

                  I also have no idea how Sam has coded this luck change.. I assumed luck7 sin = 70% chance to hit max but I haven't hit below 120 with a swing yet on a player.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Thai View Post



                    I also have no idea how Sam has coded this luck change.. I assumed luck7 sin = 70% chance to hit max but I haven't hit below 120 with a swing yet on a player.
                    rng bruv

                    nah srsly tho, up the base n cap@ 50 max, try for a couple of weeks and see if it changes anything?

                    or make a test wep dc 0-255 and bene it x100

                    then make one 254-255 and bene that, if not then it'll have to stay the way it is as recoding benes i guess...will f **** up
                    Originally posted by Rev

                    It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Thai View Post
                      I also have no idea how Sam has coded this luck change.. I assumed luck7 sin = 70% chance to hit max but I haven't hit below 120 with a swing yet on a player.
                      http://forum.mirchronicles.com/forum...ate-on-the-way

                      Originally posted by lilcooldoode
                      Luck change:
                      - 10% increase per luck (example DC0-100, luck 5 will hit between 50-100 per hit)
                      That's assuming there were no changes of mind upon implementation. No word about how base is taken into the calculation though.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Slay0r View Post

                        http://forum.mirchronicles.com/forum...ate-on-the-way



                        That's assuming there were no changes of mind upon implementation. No word about how base is taken into the calculation though.
                        So base Dc is completely irrelevant now for all melee classes? Lol

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Thai View Post

                          So base Dc is completely irrelevant now for all melee classes? Lol
                          Keeps the moaners without luck7 happy though and increases the overall DPS for those without it.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Just think, with the amount of maths going on here you lot could launch a fucking shuttle into space with the ammount of algorithms going on in here

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by grantmitchell View Post
                              Just think, with the amount of maths going on here you lot could launch a fucking shuttle into space with the ammount of algorithms going on in here
                              lol nasasquad

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by grantmitchell View Post
                                Just think, with the amount of maths going on here you lot could launch a fucking shuttle into space with the ammount of algorithms going on in here
                                1 k views n no gm reply

                                Mehhh

                                Originally posted by Rev

                                It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X