A few improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few improvements

things that could be looked into for next update. Feel free to leave ur ideas thoughts and opinions this is for QOL stuff ingame and for gm purposes.

-mystery cave open every night or 24-7 but leave the 1 hour tele out in f2.

-the craftable sets are still un obtainable. If the requirements was 10% of what it is currently there still wudnt be a full set ingame. This defo needs looking at before the sets are left behind anyway.

-Kera cave I remember you saying you would remove a floor. Either that or make kr have only 3 subs instead of 6 or even make them drops gems/holy stones so the 4 hour kill is actually worth it.

-master items still have no stats although they are rare as rocking horse shit they're not worth the pixel they're printed on.

- Mir arm/ set needs 55/60/65 stats. The rings got sc1-6 for taos and monks and dc1-8 for dc classes which is just total poo. Heaven armours out Do Mir armour which also sucks as there's 100ha to every 1 Mir armour

Ill add add more things when I remember them
    Last edited by Pukks; 01-10-2017, 12:23 AM.

Originally posted by Pukks View Post

-the craftable sets are still un obtainable. If the requirements was 10% of what it is currently there still wudnt be a full set ingame. This defo needs looking at before the sets are left behind anyway.
    Whats annoying is how utterly simple some fixes/changes like this would be to implement, its not like its a huge coding exercise, just change some values from 100 to 10 and your job done. As Pukks said there hasn't even been 1 of these set items crafted yet in all this time (as far as i know), its clearly not working how it should be. It's stuff like this that makes me lose more and more faith as sorting it out would be so incredibly easy for Sam to do, though it has never even been addressed, shoddy as fuck.

Comment

2 servers coming up, no active gm

I see where this is going. ...again
      Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

-increase the cap to 75 and or activate the ability points window i was thinking the exp needed from 69-70 for 1 ability point.

-weekend event free entry to token caves for -70 players

-add more lord type random boss spawns in towns

-mandatory SW war every saturday night ( winners get cheap pots for the week)

Last edited by Pukks; 29-09-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

BW championship every night at 8pm a group of up to 30 players all get teled into a room same lvl same kit same hp. winner gets a luck+1 armour for 24 hours or a para/pro ring for 24 hrs

Comment

Ben's server will come out. Sam will leave it 3 months. Then a update will come. Prob take a cut from Ben not to doing anything while he milks people for 3months then repay the favour.

Comment

• Sort out the ancient cave tokens 1hour timer, to allow u to re-pot and renter the cave.
              • Sort out the lag spikes that are server wide. (This appears to be since the server moved and the new patch at that time).
              • Remove pointless caves from the daily exp bonus (Hell, Numa, Kera). Add Ancient Cave.
              • Look at making Kera a decent lvling spot, currently a waste of time and HT.
              • Increase start level to 40+, pointless people starting from 0 now.
              • Advertise some events (halloween, christmas are approaching)
              • Revamp BDD to be a new guild hunting place 65+ and adjust drops to suit. 59+ items to drop. This was by far the best cave ingame early doors and PVP activity was immense. Its a wasted place atm serving no purpose.

Comment

I hate hate hate this bdd revamp idea. Server needs somthing fresh and challenging that nobody has done before not a remake of a cave everyone knows like the back of their hand. Bdd already drops heaven armor all the new books gems and tokens and recall rings

Comment

I hate hate hate this bdd revamp idea. Server needs somthing fresh and challenging that nobody has done before not a remake of a cave everyone knows like the back of their hand. Bdd already drops heaven armor all the new books gems and tokens and recall rings
                  There's no new books, ha's flood the server and everyone has a recall set.

A revamped bdd is needed for 60+ items
                  Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

Lets be realistic here, revamping a cave and its drops is far easier than coding new caves/mobs etc. Why have caves sat there doing fuck all, when it can be changed to benefit the server. Its probably the best and boss dense place in the game, why not utilise it? Sams on his own now LCD has gone, surely this is an easier change for him.

Comment

if u revamp bdd to drop 60+ kit u may aswell kiss goodbye to tdg fp kera and krak hunts. Revitalise an old easy cave to kill off 4 unique hard caves. Good idea!
                      U shudnt be able to clear a cave with 7/8 bosses that drop 60+kit. We shud have to work through a cave as a good group to kill one boss at the end. The difficulty of this server is what makes it so addictive
                      Last edited by Pukks; 01-10-2017, 12:28 AM.

Comment

another basic / simple change i cant see being opposed:

- Turtle boss, make it always drops 5-10 of one type of egg/pearl per kill, could make it at least a bit contested for ppl farming the new kits, also give turtles more hp/dmg & an exp so that its a feasible hunting area (would also only take a matter of minutes to implement) and give them a good chance to drop eggs, they are turtles ffs

Comment

Turtles could be so good, waste of an area with great potential

Comment

Turtles is cool it could even get a town and a temple.

Comment

Hope you're writing down ideas Samuel !

Comment

Working...
                              X