Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Pukks View Post
    if u revamp bdd to drop 60+ kit u may aswell kiss goodbye to tdg fp kera and krak hunts. Revitalise an old easy cave to kill off 4 unique hard caves. Good idea!
    U shudnt be able to clear a cave with 7/8 bosses that drop 60+kit. We shud have to work through a cave as a good group to kill one boss at the end. The difficulty of this server is what makes it so addictive
    Can't you 2 man most content listed there and they drop 65 items, where is your logic in what you just said? They aint 'hard' caves.

    You could make a revamped BDD hard enough to need more than 2 players, or you could release floors at varying stages, say 2 bosses a patch. There are numerous possibilities.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by YOSHIMOTO View Post

      Can't you 2 man most content listed there and they drop 65 items, where is your logic in what you just said? They aint 'hard' caves.

      You could make a revamped BDD hard enough to need more than 2 players, or you could release floors at varying stages, say 2 bosses a patch. There are numerous possibilities.
      The reality is there is so much content that Sam has not released onto this server. So many new maps, items, bosses, etc. Maybe he can start there to get more people excited about new things.

      Comment


      • #18
        User count is higher than it has been in months, and the GM hasn't done anything. All seems to be word of mouth, and players promoting it to friends to get people to play again.

        If Samuel done some events perhaps and at least gave a time line of what's coming next and when it will be, imagine how much the user count would continue to increase by.

        ​​​​​​

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Xythas View Post
          Hope you're writing down ideas Samuel !
          He'd have to read it first
          Originally posted by iShox View Post
          User count is higher than it has been in months, and the GM hasn't done anything. All seems to be word of mouth, and players promoting it to friends to get people to play again.

          If Samuel done some events perhaps and at least gave a time line of what's coming next and when it will be, imagine how much the user count would continue to increase by.

          ​​​​​​
          The problem there, is that a timeline would mean promising certain updates by a certain time. It took him 2-3 weeks to sort out the RT/movement delay.
          Last edited by Morganja; 02-10-2017, 06:25 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Don't even need dates, just need to know what's coming next. At the moment it seems like there is absolutely nothing new in the pipeline

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by iShox View Post
              Don't even need dates, just need to know what's coming next. At the moment it seems like there is absolutely nothing new in the pipeline
              Aye. He said timeline though. That'd involve dates. (my bad you said timeline, too early for me)

              N tbh just the odd reply would suffice lol. Being botheredto read and reply to the odd post here and there would give people confidence he's actually doing something

              Comment


              • #22
                Been two months since he tweaked master kit

                Two months since pet lock

                Both are still broken due to master pole tears lol

                Downhill ...we miss Lcd!
                Originally posted by Rev

                It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by JustAUser View Post
                  Been two months since he tweaked master kit

                  Two months since pet lock

                  Both are still broken due to master pole tears lol

                  Downhill ...we miss Lcd!
                  The master set tweak was sposed to be giving the master items usable stats. As the ring for example is ac2-7 with no sc dc mc. Their were tears about the master pole from u/acheron/one stone (funnily enough all 3 forsaken) but it was never promised as part of an update.

                  The pet lock is still fucked and still puts spells like energy shield on cool down.

                  The portal to the past is still fucked as it was promised that you would be able to re-enter if you were to lag out. But once you're out you have to buy another token to re-enter.

                  Mir set bonus still isn't in game which is surprising when you consider how long ago evil mir was put into the game.

                  Cnt think of any more off the top of my head but yer. People askin for new content need to patient and let them sort issues with existing content really. Otherwise your goin av more fuck ups put in amongst a load of fuck ups.

                  ​​​​I totally missed the LCD phase to be honest, so can't comment really. But the only experience I've had with him was when the bene exploit happened and LCD piped up saying nothing could be done about it. Then next day something was done about it. So having him back wouldn't exactly fill me with confidence either

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    If you look at the thread various people posted stat differences %`s from all guilds., there's no cries when it's mathematical imbalance.

                    You just picked our 3 names because we have banter and fight you...pathetic rly lol

                    Lcd was a peacekeeper/decent guy who took all the shit as he was the only gm interaction to players the forum had


                    Master set-ZzzZzzz
                    Mir set - you knew the stats when hunting why would they need a buff

                    Found a copper ring 8months ago...it's useless-buff it!
                    Last edited by JustAUser; 02-10-2017, 03:13 PM.
                    Originally posted by Rev

                    It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      It is simple maths morg. The monk weap is the only one out the set better than a 65 weap... lol

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by beardy View Post
                        It is simple maths morg.
                        Here lies the problem....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ^__^ View Post

                          Here lies the problem....
                          2 + 2 = 7
                          See I'ma genius mate
                          Originally posted by JustAUser View Post
                          If you look at the thread various people posted stat differences %`s from all guilds., there's no cries when it's mathematical imbalance. - I didn't read the thread, you're the one that was PMin me about it in game and repeating it on forum, hence why I stated you were crying about it. Onestone n Acheron I dragged into it jus for shits n giggles tbh.

                          You just picked our 3 names because we have banter and fight you...pathetic rly lol - Take it as a compliment, also, you only fight on astrix (or Kassidy at shen) rarely see Alfiee leave Bichon.

                          Lcd was a peacekeeper/decent guy who took all the shit as he was the only gm interaction to players the forum had - No comment as I said idk him.


                          Master set-ZzzZzzz - Exactly, a set that is so hard to get hold of shouldn't be Zzzzzzz, AC2-7 on a ring with no sc/dc/mc? Acc+1 on brace with no sc/mc/dc? Lol.
                          Mir set - you knew the stats when hunting why would they need a buff - I never said anythin about buff, I said the set bonus still isn't in game. Which we all know it should be.

                          Found a copper ring 8months ago...it's useless-buff it! - Stats on it? I'll buy.
                          Last edited by Morganja; 02-10-2017, 06:19 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Ahh I see agreeing with clear black and white facts is crying ...



                            'I'll delete my characters if the master staff is nerfed"

                            Was Pukks, not justauser xD
                            Originally posted by Rev

                            It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Im glad people are adding ideas to sam for him to ignore but Pukks you first post just sounds like updates to improve your own game play not everyones
                              Rekt

                              Make Chronicles Great Again
                              Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by GentlemanJack View Post
                                Im glad people are adding ideas to sam for him to ignore but Pukks you first post just sounds like updates to improve your own game play not everyones
                                It's always the case, the lad wants storm/slow orbs ingame -.-
                                Originally posted by Rev

                                It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X