Cheats are rife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheats are rife

Napoli and the Cheng crew are using speeders in Bichon wall, infront of all Forsaken/NexGen and Legion.
    Your anti cheat has again been bypassed by client edits. Again, the chinese.

No flinch/increased aspeed and the obvious 2:1 ratio steps.

We warned you about this months ago.
    Last edited by JustAUser; 04-10-2017, 04:49 PM.
    Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Ironically people in Legi0n are using cheats too!

Comment

Originally posted by grantmitchell View Post
      Ironically people in Legi0n are using cheats too!
      Na lol. Just no

Originally posted by JustAUser View Post
      Napoli and the Cheng crew are using speeders in Bichon wall, infront of all Forsaken/NexGen and Legion.

And when slowed by GS, he was still moving faster than me lol, I know thats not hard as I play on a type writer, but still.....

Comment

Originally posted by Morganja View Post

Na lol. Just no

And when slowed by GS, he was still moving faster than me lol, I know thats not hard as I play on a type writer, but still.....
        Lol Chinese had the audacity to call me a cheat when I'm slow as fuck
        Last edited by iShox; 04-10-2017, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iShox View Post

Lol Chinese had the audacity to call me a cheat when I'm slow as fuck
          Well I'm guessing it's not a test as it was far too obvious..it was just taking the piss on a lvl 50 noob.

He lagged out mid fight at about 4 30pm (forum time)

Last edited by JustAUser; 04-10-2017, 09:31 PM.
          Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Chinese people cheating? That's never happened before on mir, is this a troll thread?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAUser View Post

I can second this. It was beyond obvious.

Comment

NAPOLI obviously didn't give a shit & as the day went on you saw more of them using it.

Me & Suicidal was fighting him in BW and he started insta logging near death as well as the usual speed stuff.

Comment

Can confirm also, seen napoli a good 6/8 squares away from alfiee and caught up insanely fast and managed to hit like 3 times while everyone else seemed normal, he was even catch up while alfiee was slashing bursting away lol...

Comment

Cheats and botters galore since the chinese returned, im currently having a "break" from mir as it got boring again
                    Rekt

Make Chronicles Great Again
                    Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

Comment

Nothing from Samuel

Amazing.

Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Pot kettle.

But yeah nothing will be done. 1. Sam doesn't know how to fix it, 2. Sam doesn't care.
                        Originally posted by Lkira
                        put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoy View Post
                          Pot kettle.

But yeah nothing will be done. 1. Sam doesn't know how to fix it, 2. Sam doesn't care.
                          A lot of people don't care

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoy View Post
                            Pot kettle.

Adaephon?

A lot of ppl r losing faith atm, Morganja on a toaster disagrees with you BadBoy.

Your new pc is shite for mir and good for other games, your words not mine..
                            Last edited by JustAUser; 06-10-2017, 05:34 AM.
                            Originally posted by Rev

Comment

It's a type writer not a toaster. If I had a toaster to play on it'd at least be good for one thing
                              ​​​​​​
                              😂 😂 😂. Curing munchies! And if anyone over the past few months has cheated they've done it smart enough to not give themselves too much of an advantage. Most ppl move faster than I do but never noticed anyone moving cheat speed. Alfiee included. That napoli though just lol. Beyond blatant xD fuck em though. Chinese always cheated in games. I'd say cheat to win but they don't win often do they so leave em to it. I know not all of them cheat. I move slow af yet ALA on MIT couldn't even hit me. Swinging hits 2 steps away from me etc. Napoli needs a ban.. Not that it'll make a difference. It's some shit level low warrior that proply took a few days bot work to level.

Comment

Working...
                              X