Cheats are rife

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morganja View Post
    It's a type writer not a toaster. If I had a toaster to play on it'd at least be good for one thing
    ​​​​​​
    😂 😂 😂. Curing munchies! And if anyone over the past few months has cheated they've done it smart enough to not give themselves too much of an advantage. Most ppl move faster than I do but never noticed anyone moving cheat speed. Alfiee included. That napoli though just lol. Beyond blatant xD fuck em though. Chinese always cheated in games. I'd say cheat to win but they don't win often do they so leave em to it. I know not all of them cheat. I move slow af yet ALA on MIT couldn't even hit me. Swinging hits 2 steps away from me etc. Napoli needs a ban.. Not that it'll make a difference. It's some shit level low warrior that proply took a few days bot work to level.
    watch the ff catch up on the high lvl cheng wiz now, damage hits and then the ff image shows .5 seconds later, it's lols.

faster by the day
    Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

Still ain't winning them bosses lol

Comment

well mydaddy is hacking bad now too, can walk out of shoulder dash, what are u doing samuel?
        Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Your daddy is cheating? you are cheating too because you are his son and all your family are cheaters.

Originally posted by JustAUser View Post
          well mydaddy is hacking bad now too, can walk out of shoulder dash, what are u doing samuel?

Comment

Originally posted by rainstone View Post
            Your daddy is cheating? you are cheating too because you are his son and all your family are cheaters.

Ye I caught him in bed with a fat bird.

Don't lower yourself CN, you've been normal in fights so far
            Originally posted by Rev

Comment

JustAUser asked me to get a recording of Napoli, he's not even in speed 7 - it is so blatant lol....

https://youtu.be/4qtgjxzjnVE
              Melkor/Fofo

#Forsaken

Comment

i also got a recording of him, top right mir client on Nosf3ratu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l20u-_uAfl4

If u look carefully everytime i shoulder dashed him he instantly was able to hit me when SD is supposed to cause a stun

Comment

It's stegol3 and all his accounts, he went red on his wiz then came back on that.

They are all at it in ChangGuanDaDui

Also as you can see grief is rife too, a fight-zone like whats in OKS/Shenron would be nice around bw, it is only a luck 1 zone.
                  Last edited by JustAUser; 07-10-2017, 06:47 PM.
                  Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Stegol3 stegol9 Napoli YourDaddy and Razer + more all still ingame.

I've never said this before. ...but Samuel you're taking the piss out your customers.

If this was Tesco I'd want a refund for my bread n milk
                    Tell em Morg
                    Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Have faith! He's provably investigating them and rdy to hand bans out as we speak! Then I woke up

Comment

Originally posted by Morganja View Post
                        Have faith!
                        As one of the oldest players on the server (fuck off i mean char age!)

I've seen the ups and downs but never ignorance towards a public cheat post. When new people come here and see those video's they won't log, long term Samuel it could be 500 pound a year per char on gg. zzzzz

No reassurance, no bans, seen LCD on a few times so that can only be good news...right?

The server it's at it's peak again, if u wna dust it keep it up

TLDR?

Sam...pass the server to LCD, he gives a shit.
                        Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Good vids, defo dodgey. NAPOLI looks sus too.
                          Originally posted by Lkira
                          put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

Comment

I'm pretty sure Napoli isn't ala/stegol although associates, I don't believe it to be the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAUser View Post

As one of the oldest players on the server (fuck off i mean char age!)

I've seen the ups and downs but never ignorance towards a public cheat post. When new people come here and see those video's they won't log, long term Samuel it could be 500 pound a year per char on gg. zzzzz

No reassurance, no bans, seen LCD on a few times so that can only be good news...right?

The server it's at it's peak again, if u wna dust it keep it up

TLDR?

Sam...pass the server to LCD, he gives a shit.
                              Lcd been logging on the forums pretty much daily since he announced leaving. Just doesn't speak.

And ya as u say. This forum is where most people will look before downloading the client. People won't see cheat videos and disregard it.. But they'll see cheat videos with no response from staff and more than likely not bother givin it a try.

The longer u leave cheats to do what they want. The more they will benefit from unfairly gained items. (not that they win many fights they're all wank) new gamers won't bother and Existing players will slowly dwindle away. R u afraid to ban them Sam? It's not aso.. They don't have a million sheep that will leave when they get banned.

Just use ur head and ban the people you know to be using cheats. Past fuck ups have been largely due to you dishing out punishments based on hear say which can lead to 1) punishing wrong people and 2) punishing some while others sit there laughin. Let your player Base know if you are currently investigating. The longer you leave it the greater the damage to your server and your pocket will be...

Comment

Hadn't played for a few weeks, logged on yesterday and had some pvp with NAPOLI in BW. Killed him pretty easily but his speed was ridiculous. He was like a raging WT, probably the most blatant cheat I have seen on the server thus far. Most at least try to be discreet or turn them on and off, he just kept it on for a good 10 mins or so lol

Comment

Working...
                                X