Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10charssssss

Comment

This ability to cheat is a problem with the server files. Have you ever played C# files? You will notice they do not allow for differential speeds across users stations.
      Currently some users are able to cast/run up to 2x faster than the average player. This is why there was such a drop in usercount when the previous set of bannings took place. People call Alfiee/Kassidy cheats and I feel the need to correct them. They do not cheat, he has a PC that is built to exploit the poor coding of this type of server engine.

The developers of this server would see an end to the differential running/casting speed on this server if this was addressed and a cap was applied somehow, to limit the speed of players down to the average speed of players.

I can explain a little further with examples of mob speeds.

A WT raging will often seem to 'skip' this is because the speed of the mob is greater than the speed your station is able to process the data. Similarly with mobs like Snowsnails... They have a greater run speed than players and therefore it is impossible to break away for some users stations.

Address the server engine problem and users will not longer be able to exploit the ability to tweak their clients/stations to overcome the cap that most hit.
      Hyd - 57 Tao
      Death - 60 Sin
      Icer - 70 Monk (First to 70)

Comment

Decent post Hyd, take hints BadBoy, you cheated early days and now you're slow everyone else cheats...?

Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by lilcooldoode View Post

10charssssss
          You gonna do something or just make silly posts

Comment

Originally posted by iShox View Post

You gonna do something or just make silly posts
            I'd assume this is the Mir police and that's his ban hammer.

Nee naw nee naw nee naw.

Comment

Originally posted by ^__^ View Post

I'd assume this is the Mir police and that's his ban hammer.

Nee naw nee naw nee naw.
              A level 50 bait char isn't much of a ban/loss although I am jumping the gun I think
              Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Originally posted by Hyd View Post
                This ability to cheat is a problem with the server files. Have you ever played C# files? You will notice they do not allow for differential speeds across users stations.
                Currently some users are able to cast/run up to 2x faster than the average player. This is why there was such a drop in usercount when the previous set of bannings took place. People call Alfiee/Kassidy cheats and I feel the need to correct them. They do not cheat, he has a PC that is built to exploit the poor coding of this type of server engine.

The developers of this server would see an end to the differential running/casting speed on this server if this was addressed and a cap was applied somehow, to limit the speed of players down to the average speed of players.

I can explain a little further with examples of mob speeds.

A WT raging will often seem to 'skip' this is because the speed of the mob is greater than the speed your station is able to process the data. Similarly with mobs like Snowsnails... They have a greater run speed than players and therefore it is impossible to break away for some users stations.

Address the server engine problem and users will not longer be able to exploit the ability to tweak their clients/stations to overcome the cap that most hit.
                Aside from the fact there's naff all technical evidence to back up your post, regarding your SnowSnails for example - if a mob has a greater run speed than players, surely NO ONE should be able to outrun them? Unless cheating ofc. Or 'tweaked', eh kass
                Originally posted by Lkira
                put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

Comment

Originally posted by JustAUser View Post
                  Decent post Hyd, take hints BadBoy, you cheated early days and now you're slow everyone else cheats...?

I've never cheated thanks. I'm not slow, I sit at the FPS cap (I fixed my gfx card issue ) with a stable ping of 6. When have I said everyone else cheats? It's just you that I've said is suspicious. Why not share your list of 'tweaks' so others can try them?

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoy View Post

I've never cheated thanks.
                    That's a bold statement. I'll only assume that you are talking about Chronicles and not other Mir servers, because we all know that's BS

I do love how everyone talk's about 'tweaking' their system for this game. I've never touched my settings and never felt the need to, yet could still run with the best.

Comment

That's a bold statement. I'll only assume that you are talking about Chronicles and not other Mir servers, because we all know that's BS
                      Explain ?

Comment

Explain ?
                        I for one remember you well on Reunited where you were zipping around at twice the speed to others.

Comment

I for one remember you well on Reunited where you were zipping around at twice the speed to others.
                          That's because Reunited ran on the older Delphi files which meant TGG's ACPI tweak worked, plus I was an AMD 64 FX57 with old about 9 system processes running max. Again, never cheated. Jamie on the other hand used to run rings about everyone, myself included, but he admitted he was using.
                          Last edited by BadBoy; 12-10-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I've never cheated thanks. I'm not slow, I sit at the FPS cap (I fixed my gfx card issue ) with a stable ping of 6. When have I said everyone else cheats? It's just you that I've said is suspicious. Why not share your list of 'tweaks' so others can try them?
                            You're blatantly lying to save face to a GM who doesn't give a fuck.
                            U wangly assed snake pussy bastard ;p

Seriously though, grow a pair admit n stop messaging 15 (now 16) year olds on social networking apps.

I'm runnin 35 fps and you say i'm suspicious.

Regardless of speed, you're a pead.

Pvp me in BW if you're that worried, any GM can team view my pc and load the client up. I have no peadophilic chats to worry about, my pc is open ;p

Bad day at work, can you tell ? -.-
                            Last edited by JustAUser; 12-10-2017, 04:19 PM.
                            Originally posted by Rev

Comment

I personally don't want to see the people being banned. It's only gonna fuck the usercount and the culprits are currently pumping in copious amounts of moolah! Just put a cap so if u go over the limit u lag out.

Comment

Peeeeedoooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X