Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Server down

    crashed lagged out cant get back in

  • #2
    yup its down, -.- black screen upon relogging

    Comment


    • #3
      Hope no1 lost anything.

      Comment


      • #4
        hopefully mobs lagged out too or mini rewind

        Comment


        • #5
          ur 13 changes to benefit ur own gameplay that sam changed for u arent in this reboot mate.


          either he forgot or you're talking shit again

          post some pics of darkevilmir dom, try get that ingame
          Last edited by JustAUser; 07-10-2017, 09:12 AM.
          Originally posted by Rev

          It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

          Comment


          • #6
            Fuck the server being down, have you lot missed that MiloFoxburr has fucking posted

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by grantmitchell View Post
              Fuck the server being down, have you lot missed that MiloFoxburr has fucking posted
              must have done, same way the gm's have missed the cheat posts/player feedback for the past few months
              sam!
              Originally posted by Rev

              It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by JustAUser View Post

                must have done, same way the gm's have missed the cheat posts/player feedback for the past few months
                sam!
                Samuel are you OK? Not really heard from you in a while.

                Can you confirm MiloFoxburr involvement in the server as i was under the impression it was a one man band after LCD left a few months ago

                Comment

                Working...
                X