Found server today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found server today.

I discovered this server today and tried to install by my AV is blocking it because of a win32 malware detection. can someone shed some light on it please?

It picks up as a virus because it's a private server that requires a login, most private servers need to be added as an exception to play.

Comment

This server is at the end of its days now. You might enjoy it for a couple months but only the stubborn, dedicated, truly addicted players are still here. Hard core fanatics, many chinese, and ppl who want to make money from those who life ambition is to own pixel a mir sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylight View Post
        This server is at the end of its days now. You might enjoy it for a couple months but only the stubborn, dedicated, truly addicted players are still here. Hard core fanatics, many chinese, and ppl who want to make money from those who life ambition is to own pixel a mir sword.
        No wonder we have no new players with advertisements like this.

The server is well coded and has an established community albeit smaller than in previous years, join BlackWidows to start with then move to Forsaken or Spartacus when you're 55+ for high end bosses and some PvP
        Melkor/Fofo

#Forsaken

Comment

Originally posted by Melkor View Post

No wonder we have no new players with advertisements like this.

The server is well coded and has an established community albeit smaller than in previous years, join BlackWidows to start with then move to Forsaken or Spartacus when you're 55+ for high end bosses and some PvP
          it's a salty out dated player who hasn't moved on emotionally bud

sell up, make 230 quid then cry on the forums because other people still play

l o l
          Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

The servers fuckin awesome idgaf what anyone says tbf. Closest thing you'll find to the original Mir. Focused on PK like the original Mir (even though some deluded fuckers think the original mir was friendly, duno what mir they played) plenty of content to enjoy. Now has so many bosses that you can avoid the top guilds while you build your way. Has instances to help new players get half decent kit. Levelling is horrendous. Only issue is the staff running it but the game is what it is. If you enjoy mir you dont need babysitters

Comment

The reason people don't want to start the server, is 100% sam. There is absolutely no future for the server, no expansions as such. No new caves, items, levels, bosses etc.

Honestly why play it? Spend a month smashing it to 70, smash instances for another month to get a top end kit then what? Spend weeks killing the same old bosses that everyone spent 2 years all ready killing. To possibly get an item you need to risk gemming 5 times to squeeze a couple more mc/sc/dc. To carry on killing the exact same bosses till the server dies.

That sounds absolutely horrific to me, why the hell would I want to spend 40 quid a month on hardtorchs for that?

Get sam to actually do something and add spme shot in game then it might scrape a reasonable UC. Or let him sit on the forums daily, reading all this. And not even being arsed to respond, or develop anything then it's an absolutely trash and pointless game lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Iluvmeer View Post
                The reason people don't want to start the server, is 100% sam. There is absolutely no future for the server, no expansions as such. No new caves, items, levels, bosses etc.

Honestly why play it? Spend a month smashing it to 70, smash instances for another month to get a top end kit then what? Spend weeks killing the same old bosses that everyone spent 2 years all ready killing. To possibly get an item you need to risk gemming 5 times to squeeze a couple more mc/sc/dc. To carry on killing the exact same bosses till the server dies.

That sounds absolutely horrific to me, why the hell would I want to spend 40 quid a month on hardtorchs for that?

Get sam to actually do something and add spme shot in game then it might scrape a reasonable UC. Or let him sit on the forums daily, reading all this. And not even being arsed to respond, or develop anything then it's an absolutely trash and pointless game lol.
                In red is my play atm, 1/4k item drops that need gemming 5x, lost interest like the owner recently, especially with games like PUBG and Fortnite about.

But yeah, spot on, every 1 cares but the guy who takes the money.

Pull your finger out or put it offline, it's pretty frustrating to play.

Might sell up for dat 230 bar
                Last edited by JustAUser; Yesterday, 04:21 PM.
                Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

Working...
                X