I'm not able to create account, Im a new player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not able to create account, Im a new player

As try to complete account creation game pops up this dialogue message saying that : An issue occurred! Please contact support. Can someone help me on this???

After hours of searching for solution, found out it was due to VMware i had in my computer, deleted then i was able to create account, so excited but again faced an new issue, im not getting the account activation email, now im stuck with email issue,,

Comment

I wouldn't waste time on this server, player count decreases each week. Currently down to 40-50 people during peak times and the server team have stated that there are no further plans to update the server or add new content.

If you do still want to play, i suggest tagging lilcooldoode as he should be able to assist.
      Originally posted by Lkira
      put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoy View Post
        I wouldn't waste time on this server, player count decreases each week. Currently down to 40-50 people during peak times and the server team have stated that there are no further plans to update the server or add new content.

If you do still want to play, i suggest tagging lilcooldoode as he should be able to assist.
        Hey Badboy,!
        Thanks for the advise,. I dont know how long i would be playing this game, i jst missed it a lot, wanna spend sometime.. Do u know any other servers out there???

Comment

Originally posted by uyghur View Post
          Hey Badboy,!
          Thanks for the advise,. I dont know how long i would be playing this game, i jst missed it a lot, wanna spend sometime.. Do u know any other servers out there???
          Check out LOMCN.org - it's the community for Mir players and developers. Check out the 'Server Advertisements' section - note you might need to sign up first before you can see all the threads (don't use your real details/email (set up a fake one), same goes when registering for a server). That's where you'll find servers to play, however there aren't any decent Mir2 servers out there atm with a future.
          Originally posted by Lkira
          put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

Comment

Working...
          X