Disable Bene option not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disable Bene option not working

Samuel as title, still able to use benes with this option ticked. Tested both norm and instances benes, both still work whether ticked or unticked.
    Originally posted by Lkira
    put your nose between Sams buttocks ass and continue digging

That sucks. Just for the record, mine do not work. (The checkbox works as it is supposed to)

Comment

Originally posted by Gildarts View Post
      That sucks. Just for the record, mine do not work. (The checkbox works as it is supposed to)
      what wep did you test on (what luck did it have)? Were you on your sin?

Comment

I've manage to recreate this bug, Samuel

if u click on the bene thats in your bag, the game well use the bene.(with the bene option checked)
        but if the bene goes on your belt ( 1-6 keys ) let say no5 key, and press 5 the game wont use the bene

hope this make scene !! ( pm ingame tomorrow if it dont)

Edit: looks like this has only been coded so u cant use your belt hotkeys for bene ???
        Last edited by L3W1Suk; 03-09-2017, 10:48 PM.

ST0N3R - lvl 68 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by BadBoy View Post

what wep did you test on (what luck did it have)? Were you on your sin?
          It was not on my sin, I was on a monk. Dragon Fury Pole Attack Speed +2 Luck+3

Comment

Originally posted by L3W1Suk View Post
            I've manage to recreate this bug, Samuel

if u click on the bene thats in your bag, the game well use the bene.(with the bene option checked)
            but if the bene goes on your belt ( 1-6 keys ) let say no5 key, and press 5 the game wont use the bene

hope this make scene !! ( pm ingame tomorrow if it dont)

Edit: looks like this has only been coded so u cant use your belt hotkeys for bene ???
            Can confirm this is the bug.

Also, since the 'bene check' has been added, I've noticed RTs and TTs now have a little delay on them when using from belt. To reproduce, try RTing around a province. May not seem like a big deal but during PvP this is going to be an issue if RTs/TTs have a delay.

Finally, since the last update I've noticed a delay in your character changing direction whilst stood on the spot. To reproduce, run through a cave and run into a mob causing you to instantly stand still. Normally you could just move your mouse to change your char's direction without delay, now there's a 1+ second delay before your char changes direction. Also affects spell usage, and this is also affected by the above point regarding rts/tts (rt about a province and try auto running (with the D key) as soon as you land, char doesn't move for a good second or two).
            EDIT: This 'sticky' bug also happens after teleporting. To reproduce: teleport from one npc to another using the 'Directions' link on the npc, try moving as soon as you land. You're stuck for 1-2 seconds.

Samuel
            Last edited by BadBoy; 06-09-2017, 03:26 PM.

Comment

+1 on all above. Same issues I've been having. Would love to know how all that can be fucked in one update lol. Also, pets aren't lockable anymore. But theyre still targetable. Easiest way to tell. Put ur pet on an NPC. Then try click the NPC. Or...Target a player to UE them, then put ur pet in the space below, and try to target them with UE again, you'll notice the zone in which you can target that player gets "covered" by the HELPER pet. Key word : Helper. If it's blocking me from targeting my allies, it's obviously not that much help is it. Can these not be coded so that they are completely invisible in terms of targeting, like the archer pets?
              Last edited by Morganja; 06-09-2017, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Yeah the delay on rt's is weird, there's something fucked up added recently causing a few issues.

Can no longer spam rt's-they take time to restock into ur belt, and even longer for the screen to load after RT'ing
                +
                I get stuck a lot more than normal mid run, thought it was my right click but the same happens with a dif mouse.
                Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

Every time you change directions you're facing, you're forced to stand there for more than a second, hence why you get stuck mid run.

Just try facing different directions while stood still and you'll see what's up. Bbbbbbroken.

Comment

Any official update regarding these seemingly game breaking bugs?

In order of priority:-

1. Delay on movement / teleport bugs

2. Benediction option not working as intended

Comment

It may also be of note that if you click the option to disable benediction oil on a Character on 'Account A', when you load in 'Account B' this option is auto applied, when this may not be necessary.

For example if you're lucking up a Sin wep but your monk has it at l6 and doesn't want to risk 7.

I've had to turn it off due to this annoyance.
                      Hyd - 57 Tao
                      Death - 60 Sin
                      Icer - 70 Monk (First to 70)

Comment

140 user count today n Sam ain't even got the decency let us no whether things r gna be fixed or left as they r. Nice goin Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Morganja View Post
                          140 user count today n Sam ain't even got the decency let us no whether things r gna be fixed or left as they r. Nice goin Sam
                          He's been online too, no support replies, nuttinnn
                          Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

RT/TT delay/freezing when running into a mob/trying to change direction on the spot seem to be fixed with the latest exe....

Bene disable option still broken.

Comment

Working...
                            X