A bunch of suggestions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bunch of suggestions!

I'm currently afking my pk points away, so I thought I'd post some of my thoughts and ideas here. Before I go on to list them, some of these suggestions are NOT mine.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Misc. Items

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TransmogificationScroll

The TransmogificationScroll would be applicable to all gear, and would essentially place all stats on an item in order, from the highest stat to the lowest stat.

Rarity: Rare. Obtainable from boss drops and the in-game GG shop.
    GG Cost: 1500
    NPC Sell Price: 50k
    Category: Essentials
    Item will disappear after the: Third use.

For example, without the tmfscroll: DC 5-8
    SC 1-5
    AC 3-14 [+3]

For example, with the tmfscroll: AC 3-14 [+3]
    DC 5-8
    SC 1-5

This item would just simply add order and reduce hassle.

GemmingItems+Gems

WhiteScroll

The WhiteScroll would basically ''protect'' an item. When applied to a piece of gear, it would be used up and bold, white text would appear at the bottom of the item's stats when hovered over saying ''PROTECTED''. Now, if you gem this item and it works, the ''PROTECTED'' text will remain, allowing you to gem safely again and again, but if the gem fails, the ''PROTECTED'' text will disappear, but your item will be safe and not broken.

Rarity: Insanely Rare, obtainable from high-level boss drops and GG shop.
    GG Cost: 10k
    NPC Sell Price: 100k
    Sellable: Yes
    Item will disappear after the: First use.

BlackScroll
    Opposite to the WhiteScroll, the BlackScroll, when applied to a piece of gear would take off any RANDOM added stat. When you obtain a BlackScroll, there will be a %chance for the BlackScroll to work and take off an added stat, however there would also be a %chance for the BlackScroll to fail and break the item. This may seem OP, however the chance of getting a good % BlackScroll would be pretty rare. The BlackScroll would also not break the item if the item was WhiteScrolled.

Rarity: Insanely Rare, god tier. Obtainable from high-level boss drops.
    NPC Sell Price: 100k

SliceGem
    The SliceGem would, as the title suggests, ''slice'' the enemy, making them Bleed. Bleeding would hurt the enemy every 1.5 - 3 seconds and would last for 7.5 seconds. It would have a 20% to activate and each +1 of Bleed would raise the chance to activate by 10%. Bleed would do 50hitpoints of damage normally, but damage goes up by 20hitpoints per +1 Bleed Stat.

Rarity: Insanely Rare, obtainable from high-level boss drops. Same rarity as Freezing Gems.
    Category: null

These are all the suggestions I have for today, more will be coming soon!
    Constructive criticism and feedback is appreciated.

-EggFuYung, Kinq or Crabhole.

All suggestions are able to change!

Comment

Why? Stats already too high. Some ppl say gems were worst thing to happen to the game without takin away chance to break stuff. MOre pay to win possibilities. Things already unbalanced this wont help.

Comment

Originally posted by parcel View Post
        Why? Stats already too high. Some ppl say gems were worst thing to happen to the game without takin away chance to break stuff. MOre pay to win possibilities. Things already unbalanced this wont help.
        These items don't have to be purchasable in the gg shop, as I said in my post. 'All suggestions are able to change.''

Comment

Originally posted by King View Post

These items don't have to be purchasable in the gg shop, as I said in my post. 'All suggestions are able to change.''
          nice thought king, what level and class are you by chance?

get lk7 and/or 65 + with some nice kit and you'll see some of your ideas can't really be implemented.

Few hundred quid and you're in god mode
          Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

Working...
          X