Darkbody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkbody

Can this be made so it’s HP/Ac/Mac is equivalent to the caster?

Got sins with 1,000 HP casting 500 Hp decoys that just die on the first plant trap/flamefield they hit and you have to wait a long time to use it again. It’s a key defence vs archers but does Fuck all

or just fix archers.

Comment

U
      Originally posted by Synology View Post
      or just fix archers.
      It's nice to see monks have a small counter

Especially now everyone is 70 and can't be repulsed out of fortify.
      Shadow turret on a 20 cooldown and raining arrows to require a target is about all they need.

Power shot is a little fucked too, perhaps remove the dmg and add a slow rng element to it?
      Last edited by JustAUser; 15-11-2017, 10:37 AM.
      Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

Originally posted by JustAUser View Post
        U

It's nice to see monks have a small counter

Especially now everyone is 70 and can't be repulsed out of fortify.
        Shadow turret on a 20 cooldown and raining arrows to require a target is about all they need.

Power shot is a little fucked too, perhaps remove the dmg and add a slow rng element to it?
        Add slow to power shot? Just fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by Morganja View Post

Add slow to power shot? Just fuck you
          Yeah if he can't rep you he can't slow you, and the damage is removed.

Seems fair
          Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Do you mean put the two spells on the same cooldown or do you mean give power shot the chance to slow? Power shot without damage is still alot better than most rep spells, removing damage and adding slow is like getting rid of aids and catching herpes. Wizz rep - covers the 8 spaces directly next to wizz, no damage no slow jus pushes everyone around you back. powershot has the same effect but its targeted. And it does damage? If you're guna balance it out by removing the damage, no need to replace it with anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Morganja View Post
              Power shot without damage is still alot better than most rep spells,
              No chance lol it doesn't aoe around you nor is it spammable, it's a buggy cross screen displacing rep, that hits 2x the damage they planned.

Remove damage from a spell people use in every fight and it's a direct class nerf, slightly buffing alongside a nerf is usually the best way to go.

Like I said it won't do anything if you're higher/same level.

With rep shot as it is and BadBoys terrible idea of same level reps I can see level 70 archers causing huge problems end game.

Mass rep groups of max levelled players in a aoe rep..Ye fun.

Archers aoe repping monks from fortify cross screen. Nice.

People don't wake up aids free, they learn to adapt to lifestyle changes.

Last edited by JustAUser; 18-11-2017, 05:23 PM.
              Originally posted by Rev

Comment

In terms of repulse, an 8 sided spell that is quick cast and doesn’t need any aiming is better than something you have to aim and pick a target. It’s such a hassle that by the time you actually register and fire you can be half Hp or less if it was a sin who jumped on you. Whereas as a wizard you can actually start pressing the spell when you see the assassins jump animation on the screen.

The damage on it is incredible, very high. I don’t think they anticipated the archer kit currently ingame when they made it do double damage at level 3.

I don’t know how other archers like to use it but I most often use powershot to save my group members, it’s too high risk to try saving yourself with it. Safer to jump or RT.

Comment

Shadowturret on CD Is stupid and will have very little effect on PvP as most of PvP is map based with mobs. Also means the limited number of bosses an archer actually can kill is reduced or made pointless.

raining arrows could potentially be changed to reduce its spam to target.

Traps can be negated by having an archer on your side or by using dark body so I don't see the issues with them.

Comment

Originally posted by YOSHIMOTO View Post
                    Shadowturret on CD Is stupid and will have very little effect on PvP as most of PvP is map based with mobs. Also means the limited number of bosses an archer actually can kill is reduced or made pointless.

raining arrows could potentially be changed to reduce its spam to target.

Traps can be negated by having an archer on your side or by using dark body so I don't see the issues with them.

Most maps are cleared of mobs before big fights, so ST does have a huge effect in PVP both in mass fights and small fights.

Raining arrows needs to be toned down, it's a more powerful GS.

The argument for traps is just stupid. You shouldn't need to have an archer onside, even if you do, trying to shout out where an invisible trap is, isn't always the easiest thing to avoid in a fight when you're running about. Darkbody will only clear them, if they are direct line between the sin and the archer (usually dies after ONE trap). They have always dealt huge damage and been a big problem.

Comment

Working...
                    X