Lift the level cap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iluvmeer View Post
    There's not gonna be a new server. Would of been done a long time a go if there was. It wouldn't be anywhere near successful as the first time either.

Who's going to want to play a server exactly how they did a few years back, to spunk away tons of money and time. To end up right back here? What are they gonna do, start the game a fresh with basic maps, then slowly add in prajna, orcs etc? Lol screw that bin there done that, no where near a long enough break to do it all again.

New servers always start off brilliant, but die very quick. It's the cycle of mir. Yay lets start the new server and smash it, can be the best and farm tons of bosses! Then a group of mates who are jobless smash the levels and reality kicks in, you haven't got a chance in hell of keeping up. Unless you quit your job, leave ya misses, and ditch ya friends.

Why people even play Mir anymore is strange, it's an absolutely aweful game. Back in it's prime was good, now it's glitchy as hell, terrible graphics, awful levelling system, aweful AI, boring as hell bosses. Just get all ya mates on wow or ff online. Amazing PvP,dungeons, raids, quests etc.
    Im laughin there...I got no mrs...no friends...and I earn my dough sat in front of a comp with a phone in my hand xD But yer I know your point...thats not the cycle of mir...that the cycle of MMORPG's. Developers of games are too greedy now. Bring back monthly subcription. Euro mir 2 worked so well because you had to grind for fuckin years to get anywher near to a lvl where you were OP...kept the playing field alot more balanced. A decent player at level 33 could kill a lvl 40+ (Until towards the end when Nick broke it all)

Dont know how anyone can possibly compare pvp on ff online and wow to mir tbf lmfao. The difference is HUGE!!! Not tryin knock you I know what you mean, mir is old and clunky etc. And you're right about it being a little strange people still enjoy...But dude, I completed Earthworm Jim the other week. Why wasnt I playing fortnite or some shit like that? Cuz some people are jus fuckin weird like me n prefer retro games I guess lol

Comment

The server is winding down, I spoke to LCD the other day and there are no plans for further patches as far as he is aware.

As long as I keep the Forsaken guys together going forward I don't mind what we play, a few of us (FROSTBITE, Iglu, Suicidal, Kassidy, myself, etc) are having a lot of fun on Fortnite at the moment in between the odd PK on here - the social side has always been Mir's strength and keeping that in tact is the main priority in my mind.

I keep in regular contact with aso so when this does close, I'm sure the majority of the community can be transferred elsewhere through a joint effort from the two of us (to at least to try something else)
      Last edited by Melkor; 12-04-2018, 12:52 PM.
      Melkor/Fofo

#Forsaken

Comment

Originally posted by Melkor View Post

I keep in regular contact with aso
        Close thread, life complete
        Originally posted by Rev

It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

Comment

I can't see the guys that joined Zircon not getting bored af of the total carebear treatment of no drops from body or bag.

This server needs to give players something to collectively aim for. Without that, the choice is between going afk and logging out.

Edit: what I think is really lacking here is two, maybe 3 things.

1. Higher stats to be achievable,
          2. Higher HP pools to be achievable
          3. Higher levels to be achievable

possibly everyone would like new skills but that would be nice for maybe some kinda future, the closer the better obviously.

Make people want to log on, and/or want to do something to improve their characters once they're online.
          Make the now small step to med-medhigh rate. Tune the bosses accordingly.

Just an opinion
          Last edited by Slay0r; 12-04-2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

i know several ppls that quit just because they achieved: max lvl, end game kit, no reason to stack gold in stores ... Why to play then?

Comment

Originally posted by JustAUser View Post

For real I want a divorce wtfffffffff...

Comment

the WORST point in this server is Monk is stronger than other 5 classes.

Comment

Originally posted by bbbchu View Post
                  the WORST point in this server is Monk is stronger than other 5 classes.
                  No the worst part is Chinese exploiting everything they possibly can

I can definitely imagine Mike having a hard-on whilst he wrote that he keeps in regular contact with aso rofl...Mike has a friend
                  Last edited by Morganja; 19-04-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morganja View Post

No the worst part is Chinese exploiting everything they possibly can
                    Exploits are the GM's fault, he's not to blame for a chinese coded exe attached to his mir file, that's cheating.

Although for only noticing 1/4 features :L

Nub

Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Samuel ban my accounts pls u prick ive spent 100s on kit n gg and youve raped me anally.
                      Fuck mir long live palestinia
                      Originally posted by Rev

Comment

Aso the one that funds his life from mir? Or was that just the others in that guild?

Comment

lol pewpew

Comment

Exploits are the GM's fault, he's not to blame for a chinese coded exe attached to his mir file, that's cheating.

Although for only noticing 1/4 features :L

Nub
                            I jus love how pissed off marlegbee gets xD hes a lil rage-monkey

Originally posted by Daylight View Post
                            Aso the one that funds his life from mir? Or was that just the others in that guild?
                            After readin several posts you really have issues with what other people spend their money on. Should try a career as a financial advisor you tear shit up

Comment

Originally posted by Morganja View Post

I jus love how pissed off marlegbee gets xD hes a lil rage-monkey

After readin several posts you really have issues with what other people spend their money on. Should try a career as a financial advisor you tear shit up
                              Was you watching the clock before you posted this mate? 😂

Comment

Originally posted by iShox View Post

Was you watching the clock before you posted this mate? 😂
                                how did you guess lmfao xD had 40 mins til home time

Comment

Working...
                                X