Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found server today.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Found server today.

    I discovered this server today and tried to install by my AV is blocking it because of a win32 malware detection. can someone shed some light on it please?

  • #2
    It picks up as a virus because it's a private server that requires a login, most private servers need to be added as an exception to play.

    Comment


    • #3
      This server is at the end of its days now. You might enjoy it for a couple months but only the stubborn, dedicated, truly addicted players are still here. Hard core fanatics, many chinese, and ppl who want to make money from those who life ambition is to own pixel a mir sword.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Daylight View Post
        This server is at the end of its days now. You might enjoy it for a couple months but only the stubborn, dedicated, truly addicted players are still here. Hard core fanatics, many chinese, and ppl who want to make money from those who life ambition is to own pixel a mir sword.
        No wonder we have no new players with advertisements like this.

        The server is well coded and has an established community albeit smaller than in previous years, join BlackWidows to start with then move to Forsaken or Spartacus when you're 55+ for high end bosses and some PvP
        Melkor/Fofo

        #Forsaken

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Melkor View Post

          No wonder we have no new players with advertisements like this.

          The server is well coded and has an established community albeit smaller than in previous years, join BlackWidows to start with then move to Forsaken or Spartacus when you're 55+ for high end bosses and some PvP
          it's a salty out dated player who hasn't moved on emotionally bud

          sell up, make 230 quid then cry on the forums because other people still play

          l o l
          Originally posted by Rev

          It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

          Comment


          • #6
            The servers fuckin awesome idgaf what anyone says tbf. Closest thing you'll find to the original Mir. Focused on PK like the original Mir (even though some deluded fuckers think the original mir was friendly, duno what mir they played) plenty of content to enjoy. Now has so many bosses that you can avoid the top guilds while you build your way. Has instances to help new players get half decent kit. Levelling is horrendous. Only issue is the staff running it but the game is what it is. If you enjoy mir you dont need babysitters

            Comment


            • #7
              The reason people don't want to start the server, is 100% sam. There is absolutely no future for the server, no expansions as such. No new caves, items, levels, bosses etc.

              Honestly why play it? Spend a month smashing it to 70, smash instances for another month to get a top end kit then what? Spend weeks killing the same old bosses that everyone spent 2 years all ready killing. To possibly get an item you need to risk gemming 5 times to squeeze a couple more mc/sc/dc. To carry on killing the exact same bosses till the server dies.

              That sounds absolutely horrific to me, why the hell would I want to spend 40 quid a month on hardtorchs for that?

              Get sam to actually do something and add spme shot in game then it might scrape a reasonable UC. Or let him sit on the forums daily, reading all this. And not even being arsed to respond, or develop anything then it's an absolutely trash and pointless game lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Iluvmeer View Post
                The reason people don't want to start the server, is 100% sam. There is absolutely no future for the server, no expansions as such. No new caves, items, levels, bosses etc.

                Honestly why play it? Spend a month smashing it to 70, smash instances for another month to get a top end kit then what? Spend weeks killing the same old bosses that everyone spent 2 years all ready killing. To possibly get an item you need to risk gemming 5 times to squeeze a couple more mc/sc/dc. To carry on killing the exact same bosses till the server dies.

                That sounds absolutely horrific to me, why the hell would I want to spend 40 quid a month on hardtorchs for that?

                Get sam to actually do something and add spme shot in game then it might scrape a reasonable UC. Or let him sit on the forums daily, reading all this. And not even being arsed to respond, or develop anything then it's an absolutely trash and pointless game lol.
                In red is my play atm, 1/4k item drops that need gemming 5x, lost interest like the owner recently, especially with games like PUBG and Fortnite about.

                But yeah, spot on, every 1 cares but the guy who takes the money.

                Pull your finger out or put it offline, it's pretty frustrating to play.

                Might sell up for dat 230 bar
                Last edited by JustAUser; 19-04-2018, 04:21 PM.
                Originally posted by Rev

                It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by JustAUser View Post

                  it's a salty out dated player who hasn't moved on emotionally bud

                  sell up, make 230 quid then cry on the forums because other people still play

                  l o l
                  I moved on already it's you and melkor still here stagnating.

                  haven't sold anything. Am not as stubbornly unwilling to move on as the few who are determined to keep this going
                  I say out loud what you already know but refuse to face.
                  Once upon a time there were 300 players. now its max 60 and about half of those are afk/miners/bots
                  There was a brief resurge last autumn so some people could make money for xmas and next years hols.
                  You hoping for that again? Got a mir sword to sell for irl cash?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Morganja View Post
                    The servers fuckin awesome idgaf what anyone says tbf. Closest thing you'll find to the original Mir. Focused on PK like the original Mir (even though some deluded fuckers think the original mir was friendly, duno what mir they played) plenty of content to enjoy. Now has so many bosses that you can avoid the top guilds while you build your way. Has instances to help new players get half decent kit. Levelling is horrendous. Only issue is the staff running it but the game is what it is. If you enjoy mir you dont need babysitters
                    Except for monks assassins and archers who aren't even a little bit l;ike official versions yes its just like Euro Mir2.
                    Oh except wizzes don't dominate and are a bit useless cept for levelling, assassins solo most bosses because no one else can get to kr as fast and monks are stupidly op, sc doesn't scale on taos so they are playin with one had tied behind them.
                    The flinch system is bad
                    and assorted bugs are still here 4 years on

                    Camelot Unchained and Bless Online are the next games everyone will be playing

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Daylight View Post
                      I moved on already it's you and melkor still here stagnating.
                      As you're sat on here being a hypocrite :s

                      Logic101

                      I do have a mir sword, then again i have a job so ill not need to sell it when the eletric meter beeps.

                      Effort m9
                      Last edited by JustAUser; 23-04-2018, 11:09 AM.
                      Originally posted by Rev

                      It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Daylight View Post

                        Except for monks assassins and archers who aren't even a little bit l;ike official versions yes its just like Euro Mir2.
                        Oh except wizzes don't dominate and are a bit useless cept for levelling, assassins solo most bosses because no one else can get to kr as fast and monks are stupidly op, sc doesn't scale on taos so they are playin with one had tied behind them.
                        The flinch system is bad
                        and assorted bugs are still here 4 years on

                        Camelot Unchained and Bless Online are the next games everyone will be playing
                        "Closest thing you'll find to the original mir"

                        Never said it was just like Mir 2 xD

                        Taos have always been support class they were never strong, being a SUPPORT class they're not supposed to be, they're supposed to support the people they're hunting with.

                        But yer, monks and sins being able to solo bosses is retarded as fuck. Sins having green poison removed the need for a tao to kill the bosses with big HP pools and high HP regen. In that way they fucked taos.

                        The games supposed to be a team play game so personally think any one being able to solo a boss is just backwards. >.<
                        Sam's a moron though tbf so I guess it's expected xD

                        Last edited by Morganja; 25-04-2018, 04:17 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Check out conquera lad.
                          official server and it’s booming. None of this private server lazy ass gms.
                          Last edited by Pukks; 04-05-2018, 10:35 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Pukks View Post
                            Check out conquera lad.
                            official server and it’s booming. None of this private server lazy ass gms.
                            Cya in 3 weeks when uv threatened to claim dem paypals back
                            Originally posted by Rev

                            It's hard to sour like an eagle while surrounded by turkeys

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Pukks View Post
                              Check out conquera lad.
                              official server and it’s booming. None of this private server lazy ass gms.
                              No time for any Mir server atm tbf dude private or not xD Don't think I'd play that too...Just another MMO to me, it ain't Mir so no nostalgia n in terms of online games atm there's miles better than that out there ><

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X