Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey all

Hey everyone,

Came across you guys on Google and I am looking for a fairly active server to join. I have not played since 2003 and wanted to recapture the enjoyment I once had. Is the server based on the Mir2 or 3 game? Looking forward to hearing from you all

Unfortunately you are about 2 years too late. In its prime this server had over 200 active users and was very fun. It did a great job of capturing the early euro mir 2 feel, but still had a natural progression to keep it interesting.

Now, however due to a lack of commitment from GMs the server has died a death and has a user count of sub 20.

Perhaps if you are looking for some Mir nostalgia you should check out the LOMCN, www.lomcn.org forums as theres a few decent active servers on there at the moment.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Just heard from them, and they have recommended Valkyrie for a Mir 2 server. Also come across Hispared that looks active so going to have a hunt around

Comment

Its a shame you didn't find this server earlier, as it really was good fun

Comment

Samuel lilcooldoode Hazuki MiloFoxburr

​​​​​✌

Comment

Working...
          X