Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NPC to sell gems and orbs to.

Comment

Remove curse pots from the game. Can understand it being implemented for grief play but there isnt much of that now.
      All that's happening is people are popping curse pots and jumping people on a sin from ghost and killing for item drops with no risk.

Comment

So after the great feedback on here, aswell as been able to observe ingame myself the immediate plans I have are the following:

- ShoulderDash no longer possible if Slowed
        - Removal of root mechanics from Blizz/Met - i.e. when cast the spells will cause damage regardless of whether the caster has moved/flinched.
        - Tao rez pets time increase
        - ThousandSwords PvE damage increase
        - Mobs killed while infected will do a small AoE explosion
        - Cap channelling Souls to 60k
        - DoubleSlash to do halfmoon range
        - FlashDash renamed to FlashSlash - will now become a passive yellow poison skill
        - Assassins to gain natural Agility, 1 every 20 levels
        - Small HP increase on high level sin armours
        - ShadowTurret HP increase
        - RainingArrows PvE damage increase
        - Add high level EvasionBracelet alternative

For the classes that require alot of work to catch up these may seem like quite underwhelming changes, but I want to avoid adding too much in 1 go and going completely overkill. If more work is required when the dust has settled from these changes they can of course be looked at again.

Comment

Originally posted by lilcooldoode View Post
          So after the great feedback on here, aswell as been able to observe ingame myself the immediate plans I have are the following:

- Removal of root mechanics from Blizz/Met - i.e. when cast the spells will cause damage regardless of whether the caster has moved/flinched.
          - FlashDash renamed to FlashSlash - will now become a passive yellow poison skill

For the classes that require alot of work to catch up these may seem like quite underwhelming changes, but I want to avoid adding too much in 1 go and going completely overkill. If more work is required when the dust has settled from these changes they can of course be looked at again.
          Great to see some activity & thanks for sharing an update - Is there an update on the QoL points raised in this thread rather than class specific changes?

Comment

Originally posted by lilcooldoode View Post

Its always good to hear upgrades are being added but i'd like to point out a few flaws in the updates you propose - from a warriors perspective and other classes, granted it may be biased but there is an element of truth to it.

1. ShoulderDash no longer possible if Slowed.

Why are warriors the only class to suffer from this? archers decoy?, sin shadow step/repulse?, monk clap/fortify?, wiz portal? - after all, the whole point of a warrior is to tank, lure etc. If you want to add a cooldown then we're okay with that but don't nerf us while you're buffing other classes considering that you've only given us a 0.1x damage increase since forever.

2.FlashDash renamed to FlashSlash - will now become a passive yellow poison skill

This is OP. Their burst damage in top end kit is already the deadliest. It is bad enough you added toggle for Twindrakeblade & ThunderShoalin for PvP. If you want to add this then only include it for PvE. There is currently nothing wrong with hitting a key to get a possible advantage.

3. Assassins to gain natural Agility, 1 every 20 levels

This is not thought out well for the overall balance. Everyone gets DC/MC/SC/AC/MAC gains per levels but no other classes gets additional gains? Why only sins? they already have a skill which gives them 7 or 8 agility at level3. Why not taoists too? - Endgame taos use agility too and sins already have an advantage on taos on this.

So will Taoists get more agility? Will archers and warriors get the equivalent Acc? Will monks receive some sort of holy&acc bonus too? will there be an equivalent Slow for wiz's? i mean, why not?

4. Add high level EvasionBracelet alternative

Are you adding high level SharpBracelets too? if not, why not? why only give Taoists and Sins the upper hand? Archers/Warriors and monks need the acc too. You can potentially already obtain MirWheel Agility4 Dc7 / Dc8 Or Sc8 which is pretty OP, if somebody were to rock this, i'd have to start wearing sharp brace(take a huge dc knock) as it is, let alone without your high level evasion bracelet.

It is clear where these change ideas are coming from and I understand that some classes are due a buff or some sort of new skill to help them pve/pvp-wise but the above isn't the way forward - back to the drawing board on those i'm afraid.

One last thing, I urge you to fix PvP. I think the issue is the uncapped/Vsync currently. Everyone needs to be on the same playing field. its not working correctly at mo. I've got higher spec than some but they're moving way faster than me. And, weirdly, people that were fast before are now slow on my screen. Its its like their on speeders.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPrO...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by aso View Post

Its always good to hear upgrades are being added but i'd like to point out a few flaws in the updates you propose - from a warriors perspective and other classes, granted it may be biased but there is an element of truth to it.

1. ShoulderDash no longer possible if Slowed.

Why are warriors the only class to suffer from this? archers decoy?, sin shadow step/repulse?, monk clap/fortify?, wiz portal? - after all, the whole point of a warrior is to tank, lure etc. If you want to add a cooldown then we're okay with that but don't nerf us while you're buffing other classes considering that you've only given us a 0.1x damage increase since forever.

2.FlashDash renamed to FlashSlash - will now become a passive yellow poison skill

This is OP. Their burst damage in top end kit is already the deadliest. It is bad enough you added toggle for Twindrakeblade & ThunderShoalin for PvP. If you want to add this then only include it for PvE. There is currently nothing wrong with hitting a key to get a possible advantage.

3. Assassins to gain natural Agility, 1 every 20 levels

This is not thought out well for the overall balance. Everyone gets DC/MC/SC/AC/MAC gains per levels but no other classes gets additional gains? Why only sins? they already have a skill which gives them 7 or 8 agility at level3. Why not taoists too? - Endgame taos use agility too and sins already have an advantage on taos on this.

So will Taoists get more agility? Will archers and warriors get the equivalent Acc? Will monks receive some sort of holy&acc bonus too? will there be an equivalent Slow for wiz's? i mean, why not?

4. Add high level EvasionBracelet alternative

Are you adding high level SharpBracelets too? if not, why not? why only give Taoists and Sins the upper hand? Archers/Warriors and monks need the acc too. You can potentially already obtain MirWheel Agility4 Dc7 / Dc8 Or Sc8 which is pretty OP, if somebody were to rock this, i'd have to start wearing sharp brace(take a huge dc knock) as it is, let alone without your high level evasion bracelet.

It is clear where these change ideas are coming from and I understand that some classes are due a buff or some sort of new skill to help them pve/pvp-wise but the above isn't the way forward - back to the drawing board on those i'm afraid.

One last thing, I urge you to fix PvP. I think the issue is the uncapped/Vsync currently. Everyone needs to be on the same playing field. its not working correctly at mo. I've got higher spec than some but they're moving way faster than me. And, weirdly, people that were fast before are now slow on my screen. Its its like their on speeders.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPrO...ature=youtu.be
              1 - Currently if a warrior is slowed, you can Shoulder Dash, Slashing Burst, Shoulder Dash - you can chain these to get get away from anything. Fully immune to ANY damage while dashong/SBing. Perhaps they should just add a global cooldown for both of these so they are on the same timer? Rather than no dash if slow. But to be honest, how i read this, is that you can still SlashingBurst when slowed, so you still have a perfectly good escape skill??

They could still do with sorting the dash bug where you are bugged out for a second where warriors can get 1-2 hits on you for free.

2 - Warriors and Monks both have passive yellow poison - for a sin to use this, we do a tiny ammount of damage and miss out on any other damage. It brings Sins in line with other melee classes.Toggle on TDB gives a huge advantage in PVP.

3 - Even at max agil against max accuracy, you'll still be hitting 70% of hits instead of 90% - bearing in mind the average warrior with a blade of hades only takes 2 hits to kill most classes, I wouldn't say this is OP.

Taoists already get a +2 base agil over all other classes (17 instead of 15). Taos will be able to stack agility as much. The difference is sins need to be toe to toe with any other ranged class to get damage off, so agil is more useful. Taos should be staying alive and trying to stay away from damage where possible. Taos can get away with wearing an illusion necklace too.

Archers also get an agil pet (+7), so they'll be able to stack agility too and be harder to hit.

Warrior/Sins/Monks and Archers already have enough Acc to be effective against maximum agility.

4 - For a Sin to rock full agility, we take a DC/ACC loss - so if you wanted to rock more accuracy, it should be the same for other classes? Difference being, melee classes will hunt daily in DC/ACC/Slow, a Sin would need to TT to get an agil kit to fight in, as their daily kit is DC/ACC the same as a warrior. Even with a small DC loss, you'll still be hitting 700+ Flaming Swords - I don't think you need to worry

It's clear that warriors are untouchable at the moment compared to any other class, hence why everyone has rolled them. If it continued, it would be a one class server and very boring.

Agree on the FPC sync though, it's annoying taking damage before getting hit on screen. It was never an issue a few years ago, so not sure what changes were done to the server.

Comment

LOL Aso(nerf every1 but not me) crying like a little baby.

Clap/Forty are on same CD as a nerf months ago i say Dash/SB to be on same CD on SB CD not on Dash CD.

Comment

monks are able to thunderclap cast shield then while shield is running out/ran out cast fortify (as i showed setheus in game)

also still hitting 700+ inferno's, yes ofc because of our massive DC its expected just like u would hit alot higher with hemo with same DC(not sure exact numbers) but fighting tori the other night in DDD while he was infected and yellow'd my Inferno Sword hit 77 (i have proof of this also) lets remember pvp damage is increased chance based off luck, which warriors struggle to get due to massive dc gaps and low base dc to get to end game with L6 hades the planets need to align compared to other classes, so tbh feels more rewarding to be hitting that high cause of the struggle lol

dropping some dc for agility what weighs in better, being able to hit 300 each swing and getting nuked or hitting say 240 but avoiding the hit thats about to nuke you (ofc this is just chance)

just remember sins were crazy good years ago, why be shocked that the polarity has shifted lol...

LCD vn1 on up coming update nice to see community input is being useful (maybe first time ever ) wizz looks more viable next patch

Comment

Originally posted by Cataklyst View Post

dropping some dc for agility what weighs in better, being able to hit 300 each swing and getting nuked or hitting say 240 but avoiding the hit thats about to nuke you (ofc this is just chance)
                    Genuine question, how would you feel to an accuracy stat against players and an accuracy stat for mobs?

So your every day hunting kit is mob acc kit, but if you bumped into a fight you could switch to a player accuracy kit?

That’s what sins have to do if they get into a fight? Everyone has acc/dc kits for bosses and it’s an all in one kit for warriors? They don’t have to sacrifice anything for fighting? They’ll not TT to kit change.

Comment

Just realised i posted this in the QoL thread, not the class balance one DOH!

Comment

Originally posted by ^__^ View Post

Genuine question, how would you feel to an accuracy stat against players and an accuracy stat for mobs?

So your every day hunting kit is mob acc kit, but if you bumped into a fight you could switch to a player accuracy kit?

That’s what sins have to do if they get into a fight? Everyone has acc/dc kits for bosses and it’s an all in one kit for warriors? They don’t have to sacrifice anything for fighting? They’ll not TT to kit change.
                        without elusion/evasion and you rock agi + DTA/GTA w/e you know you only lose 2 acc in kobals vs a warr in a hades right, but if u did 2acc/2agi on bracers u lose no acc at all vs a warrior lets not forget the underrated and never used MirWheels, good dc and can achieve acc 2/agi 2 but retain +3 overall agi at the cost of 1 dc to gain 1 acc,...but this is where low hp pool to damage output in game plays its major part, current meta yes it sucks for sins i totally agree end game, but with regards to recent LCD post, lets look forward to the agi change you're getting for your levels + finally your auto yellow and increased hp armour, surely this will make u a little happier about your class? could hit a 77 inferno in 220+ dc while target is infected and yellow'd but hey u got nice base dc u dont need to worry that im sure

Comment

without elusion/evasion and you rock agi + DTA/GTA w/e you know you only lose 2 acc in kobals vs a warr in a hades right, but if u did 2acc/2agi on bracers u lose no acc at all vs a warrior lets not forget the underrated and never used MirWheels, good dc and can achieve acc 2/agi 2 but retain +3 overall agi at the cost of 1 dc to gain 1 acc,...but this is where low hp pool to damage output in game plays its major part, current meta yes it sucks for sins i totally agree end game, but with regards to recent LCD post, lets look forward to the agi change you're getting for your levels + finally your auto yellow and increased hp armour, surely this will make u a little happier about your class? could hit a 77 inferno in 220+ dc while target is infected and yellow'd but hey u got nice base dc u dont need to worry that im sure
                          I’m all for seeing how the changes effect the gameplay, on paper it still seems under par, but there’s only one way to see how changes effect the gameplay. If it needs upping/lowering where needed. I’m not negative about it at all, it’s a step in the right direction and long overdue.

For us to try and counter accuracy we will need to stack as much agil as possible, yet it’s still in favor of accuracy. I guess if we manage to slow a warrior now we have a chance to fight back.

77 inferno seems very low? Especially with its damage multiplier.

How does luck work on here now? I thought it was the lower of these options?
                          Luck 1 = 10%?
                          Luck1 = No chance to hit below min 10%? So anywhere 10% to 100%?

Comment

Originally posted by ^__^ View Post

I’m all for seeing how the changes effect the gameplay, on paper it still seems under par, but there’s only one way to see how changes effect the gameplay. If it needs upping/lowering where needed. I’m not negative about it at all, it’s a step in the right direction and long overdue.

For us to try and counter accuracy we will need to stack as much agil as possible, yet it’s still in favor of accuracy. I guess if we manage to slow a warrior now we have a chance to fight back.

77 inferno seems very low? Especially with its damage multiplier.

How does luck work on here now? I thought it was the lower of these options?
                            Luck 1 = 10%?
                            Luck1 = No chance to hit below min 10%? So anywhere 10% to 100%?

I hit a nice frozen before the inferno but seeing the 77 wasnt the prettiest sight , as for luck im sure it was L1 = 10% to hit max etc etc, so being in L5 overall in hades 50% chance to hit max but clearly hit the lower end, only having 35 base dc clearly didnt help with that either lol pray to RNG for good benes for higher hit chance

Comment

I hit a nice frozen before the inferno but seeing the 77 wasnt the prettiest sight , as for luck im sure it was L1 = 10% to hit max etc etc, so being in L5 overall in hades 50% chance to hit max but clearly hit the lower end, only having 35 base dc clearly didnt help with that either lol pray to RNG for good benes for higher hit chance
                              Bring back the days when Luck7 fates were the ones to watch out for, when 77 was a good hit!

Comment

Would be great if mob names could go a different colour on mouse-over.
                                I play with mob names visible and it can be pretty difficult to target mobs in lures.

Comment

Working...
                                X