Bugs Since Patch (List Here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugs Since Patch (List Here)

Unsure of which ones you are aware of. If everyone just lists below if they know of any that would be decent.

-Numbers are the image of Missingno from pokemon red/blue (lol) Basically jibberish. Both damage counters and teleport numbers from what I can see.

- The "Add" button on the Group section isn't working. Nothing comes up to type a name.
    Rekt

Make Chronicles Great Again
    Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

That should have been fixed, is your patcher up to date? Have been a couple of new mir.exe's uploaded since reboot

Comment

2 people I know of are reporting being locked to 30 fps with the new patch "game the only thing that altered"

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyShot View Post
        2 people I know of are reporting being locked to 30 fps with the new patch "game the only thing that altered"
        Me included, use to have 60 FPS consistent and could open multiple clients. Now I get 30-40 FPS in safezone and lag hard when I try to load a second client.

Comment

A guildie has complained a lot about the movement.

My skill keys have swapped when ive swapped characters??
          Rekt

Make Chronicles Great Again
          Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nosf3ratu View Post

Me included, use to have 60 FPS consistent and could open multiple clients. Now I get 30-40 FPS in safezone and lag hard when I try to load a second client.
            I have deleted Mir Chronicles and done a fresh install today, still same FPS issues. One thing I did spot was that when I load 1 client up by GPU usage shoots straight to 100% but this doesn't happen for any other game. Baldinini has the same issue, we both have the same series NVIDIA graphics cards as mine is a 760 and his is a 730. All over-clocks are back to standard, I have the latest drivers and windows updates. Only thing I haven't done at this point is done a clean install for Windows lol.

Comment

I have a couple of things i can try to help with the new FPS issues and will be looking to trial some clients very soon

Comment

Hit Box's of players and pot pet is off set over to the right , makes accessing nps and selecting mobs a problem , also affects pvp.

Comment

Working...
                X