Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some questions..

So I got a few questions.
    Been playing this server for the past few weeks with my mate and it got us both wondering a few things cause we enjoying it and believe me when I say we been searching for a decent server for months and this is by far the best out there.

1) wishing my time of playing I have never heard or seen a GM do they still logon?
    2) Is it possible to transfer a chara from one account to another?
    3) Right now am investing a lot of time in this game and planning to invest cash in the game also which got me wondering is it worth it?
    4) what’s the future holds for this server?
    5) in the past week I saw the usercount from 30 to 50+ surely that’s good.

i really don’t mind investing my time and cash in the server as long as I know the same is happening from the GM and after a few more months the server won’t be offline cause I kept reading on here that there is no longer any coder for the server surely it doesn’t mean it’s coming to an end, can just get another😊

Sorry to be the one to break it to you but this server died a long time ago.

Few still holding on and playing as GM's parting words were as long as people are playing (+ donating no doubt for it) it will stay up. But there will be no updates, or activity from the GM's minus the reboots).

It was a great server, best i'd played since euro days, by a country mile.
    So...
    1) No
    2) No
    3) No - unless your happy with a very quiet server/caves and no competition.
    4) Nothing
    5) I think it peaked, ( i was playing casually last 2 months) largely due to nothing good out there in mir 2 However several upcoming mir 2 servers on lomcn forum and The Primordials Rise server looks to be improving, so anyone that came back here for nostalgia quick burst of fun will go there or to a new server as they come along.

Big shame, such a waste of a great server. Many of us felt this way, many offered to take the mantle from the GMs but the owners refused to release the files and let server flourish nor did they want to invest back and ultimately fix the few key things that broke the server.

Comment

Server seems to be picking up a bit there was a huge fight in ww last night between spart and oldskool team are also on there way back and iv herd rumors of forsakens return there are still very active people and guilds playing.

I will post a couple vids of the ww fight after work here and on lomcn

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
        Sorry to be the one to break it to you but this server died a long time ago.

Few still holding on and playing as GM's parting words were as long as people are playing (+ donating no doubt for it) it will stay up. But there will be no updates, or activity from the GM's minus the reboots).

It was a great server, best i'd played since euro days, by a country mile.
        So...
        1) No
        2) No
        3) No - unless your happy with a very quiet server/caves and no competition.
        4) Nothing
        5) I think it peaked, ( i was playing casually last 2 months) largely due to nothing good out there in mir 2 However several upcoming mir 2 servers on lomcn forum and The Primordials Rise server looks to be improving, so anyone that came back here for nostalgia quick burst of fun will go there or to a new server as they come along.

Big shame, such a waste of a great server. Many of us felt this way, many offered to take the mantle from the GMs but the owners refused to release the files and let server flourish nor did they want to invest back and ultimately fix the few key things that broke the server.
        You only log in once a week/month anyway. If you log in more and see caves and guilds are active for bosses and PKs for you to get involved in it might encourage others to do the same.

User count isn't as high as it was but that is expected with any server or game after a few years. OldSkool/Spartacus/Ascension are main active guilds playing, just most are farming top tier content on the server atm. Forsaken wont come back unless Fofo gets a merge off but most are not in a rush to do that as the guilds on the server are doing fine atm.

Comment

There are still even some of the smaller guilds about winteriscoming have a fair few on i also see a few blackwidow guildes about so even if pk/pvp isnt your thing there are still guilds to just pve with. Also aslong as nos dosnt scare them off again im sure the Chinese guild treenewbee will be back once they are done licking there wounds that is lmfao 😂 😂 😂

Comment

Working...
          X