Trying to come back to Mir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to come back to Mir

Hi all, I've not played mir since euro closed. Really want to get back into mir. I'm just going to try out here, and hope the game hasn't moved on so much I dint recognise it. So any guide on what I need do will be great, where do I start to level which zones and to what level. Also like to know if a Tao is worth playing, can I solo hunt and kill bosses with it. Or is it totally a support class. Any help will be appreciated..

This forum has been down for weeks and weeks now so I don't think the traffic visiting it will be very high anymore, you'd be better off posting this on LOMCN

Comment

I wouldn't bother with a tao, they really are a support class.

I'd only really look into two classes now, Monk and Warrior. At end game, they are far superior to any other class. The game is in need of serious balance issues, but the GM's will not sink any more time into things like this.

Comment

If you don't mind Pvp, Rekt are happy to help.

/JackDaniels
        /Shao
        /GirthyLong
        /Setsuna
        Rekt

Make Chronicles Great Again
        Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

Comment

Watch this guy, he has a known history of stealing from people he claims are friends

Comment

Originally posted by grantmitchell View Post
            Watch this guy, he has a known history of stealing from people he claims are friends
            Had access to all my accounts when they had 400m of kit. Never stole but fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Benj View Post

Had access to all my accounts when they had 400m of kit. Never stole but fair enough.
              I took some sun pots, sorry
              Rekt

Make Chronicles Great Again
              Post Your Idea's Get Sam Working!!

Comment

Originally posted by Benj View Post

I know I'm lying.

Comment

Working...
                X